ML5 Group steps - Thursday 7th October

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I will lead ML5 group steps this Thursday in preparation for the BG steps on Sunday. Meet Stygia Haven 8pm UK time (BST)

You MUST be ML1 to enter.

Group setup will be:
FoP Cleric: Tamis (Case)
Cleric:
Pala:
Blockbot:
Icewiz:
Melee damage:
Misc: Bronwen (sorc)
Misc:

I know ice wizzies are like gold dust these days, so any ice wizz that comes will get first pick of any scrolls that drop.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric:
Pala:
Blockbot: Shanaiah
Icewiz:
Melee damage:Llewellyn
Misc: Snajpah

I'm signing people up in a first come - first served method for the available slots. I won't compromise the group structure as it could make the raid take much longer or fail altogether. If someone signing up for a miscellaneous spot can get an icewizz to come help for the 5.2 step then they can by all means take their spot for the rest of the raid.

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Ello, ok ill join up with Patriarck , 50 rej cleric , currently ML3 .

Reg M. ;)

Pupsa

Fledgling Freddie
no plase for 6 sek pbt?:( if will i am in with tashica 6 sek pbt

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for Blockboot with Triack Reaver (50 shiled +MOB3) :worthy:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric: Patriarck
Pala: Elomyr
Icewiz:
Misc: Snajpah

Last spot for an ice wiz - if I can get an icewiz to help out on 5.2, then Balavan will get that spot.

For those that didn't get in I'm sorry - I know how hard it is to get into these small raids when you're not a core group member, best way around this is to run your own raid - hence this :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Still looking for an icewiz - help meh!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If you really need an ice wiz - ill log into help as the raids not till 8.00pm - but wouild appreciate doing the encounters you need an ice wiz for first... so i can log back out :)

Obviously if you can get a dedicated ice wiz even better and I can have a peacefull night

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
That 'may' actually work for Balavan too Tears. He has 5.1 to 5.5, and I think the step(s) you need an ice wiz for are within those first 5 steps. So, if it's OK with Naetha, Balavan can come along for the ride for the first 5 steps, then step into your spot after you have helped out in the right bits...

Always assuming you can't get a dedicated Ice wiz in the meantime of course.....

Would that work?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Lamont said:
That 'may' actually work for Balavan too Tears. He has 5.1 to 5.5, and I think the step(s) you need an ice wiz for are within those first 5 steps. So, if it's OK with Naetha, Balavan can come along for the ride for the first 5 steps, then step into your spot after you have helped out in the right bits...

Always assuming you can't get a dedicated Ice wiz in the meantime of course.....

Would that work?

Nah you only need an ice wiz for the scarabs (and they help with the harpy encounter too) dont need them for the rest :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
You only need the Ice wiz for step 5.2, the rest is perfectly manageable with a good group.

I'd be very grateful if you could help out for that step Tears, and of course we can do that one first :)

Balavan - you're in ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
You only need the Ice wiz for step 5.2, the rest is perfectly manageable with a good group.

I'd be very grateful if you could help out for that step Tears, and of course we can do that one first :)

Balavan - you're in ;)

NP will be up the gym when i get home from work - but should easily make it on for 8.00, and thanks for saying just 5.2 - got a few things planned for tonight

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
will be up the gym when i get home from work
Fitness freak!!! (I'm also going to the gym after work :p )

OK - final line-up:

Cleric: Alysson
Cleric: Patriarck
Pala: Elomyr
Icewiz (5.2): Tears
Misc: Balavan (sorc)
Misc: Snajpah (inf)
FoP Bot: Tamis

Tamis will just bot for us as Case is going on ML 3.

BG will be on Bronwen from about 7:45, meet in Stygia Haven, move out 8pm UK time. If you're not there/haven't contacted me by 8:10 I will replace you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom