ML5 group steps - sunday aug 15th 22gmt 23cet

Brightmind

Fledgling Freddie
As there is a ml5 bg raid on monday and i still dont have all the group steps i wanted to try and get some peeps in the same situation together so we finally can get it over and done with :)

I will probalby try and do two runs as a guildie needs it on two chars on same account, the first one will start at 22 gmt/23 cet in stygia haven. 2nd one will be held shortly after first is done.

To make it work we need a pac healer and one or two casters/hunters (preferably sm's) and a shield tank. I've tried it with pure melee grp and it's impossible.

Anyhow if u want to join just pm me ingame on grymming/brightbot, i will try and start up a /bg on brightbot 30 mins b4 its time. We'll try to do the steps 1-8. All info i got on the steps comes from VoS so any additional info/experience is welcome.

hope to see u in stygia

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Allthough I am a runemaster (10 sec pbt), and not in the list of 'optimal 5.2 group members', I would love to be part of the group, for I do need that step too...

Will be busy leveling Nailah's Robes from 17:00 GMT onwards, so will try to catch you on pm before that, but please keep spot free for me...

TIA,

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to try and come along need it on both Hunter and BD and bot, could bring pac healer with pf if I play BD

All depends on gf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom