ML5 Group Steps - Saturday 30th July 14:00 GMT

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
ML5 Group Steps - Saturday 30th July 14:00 GMT
Meeting Stygia

I'll be taking Plaice (Necro) & Jessika (Enh, doesnt need credit)

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with a cleric, Buffmastah 46 enhance 26 rejuv.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Signing out my scout Arawan, signing in my Paladin instead. Arawan is already at 100% ML exp and needs a ML7 raid to proceed. :)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Group will be...
Plaice - Necro (Servant)
Infiltrating - Inf
Toku - Pally
Rhori - Cleric
Buffmastah - Cleric
Razemouzee - Merc
Micah - Heretic
Icedjynn - Icer

Reserve - Malagabuff - Sorry, too many clerics :(

I'll be taking my Cleric - Jessika, out of group, for Buffs, fop, etc.

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
My oppinion, I think it's really a pile of sh!t when ppl bring there 2nd or even 3th char in such a grp-raid, (leave them sticked and do nothing with it), and leave other ppl (in this case just 1, ME) stand in hometown just as a fool. I just can't get those things out of my mind. Next time just don't post a thread on this forum imo, and when you are 3ppl allready, look for a 4th and you got FG... :twak:

:puke: /stick alt-tab @ grpraids makes me sick !!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Sigidil said:
My oppinion, I think it's really a pile of sh!t when ppl bring there 2nd or even 3th char in such a grp-raid, (leave them sticked and do nothing with it), and leave other ppl (in this case just 1, ME) stand in hometown just as a fool. I just can't get those things out of my mind. Next time just don't post a thread on this forum imo, and when you are 3ppl allready, look for a 4th and you got FG... :twak:

:puke: /stick alt-tab @ grpraids makes me sick !!
what are you talking about :eek7: nobody was afk in this group
or with 3 chars, the raid leader had his bb + mini tag allong but they weren't in the group, btw you weren't in the group either because YOU were reserve that means if one of the clerics didn't show up YOU would have joined the group, but since both clerics were there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom