ML5 Group Steps Sat 27th @ 11am GMT

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Need to sort ML5 group steps out for my loving BB madaland... Havent got great experiance at Ml raids .. leaste of all this one cos i havent done it before but would love to give it ago. Looks like best way to doit is with 2fg's with one starting one end of the dungeon and the other .. the other end. So lets see what we can muster... if all is succesful then will be running same again the following week for my BB on other account but lets see. Managed to pull a couple of groups together a few weeks back but unfortunatly RL got in the way. So yeah .. lets see what we can do .... and yea i know bad post with spelling ect. ... because of the price of carling is too cheap.

hib

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up a Lvl 45, but will be bigger by Sat, Nurt Drood ... Mindyourown.

Can tow a FOPper too.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
hib said:
Can tow a FOPper too.

Will be needing a towing fop in each group tbh from what the guide says .. thanks for signing up btw

Lanrak

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with Druidicspace lev 50 Buff-Druid - Need FoP :clap:

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my Warden - Karwens
also
my hubbies char Galaof - Sheild Tank
Thanks

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Still an awfully early time :S but I'll bring Chiala - Bard.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
When you get to stygia pls can you stand with other people of your class to make it easy to pick groups .. c u all shortly

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Been Reading up on Vos for the stratergies to complete the raids and providing that all goes well with the group steps .. we can have a pop at .9 and .10 the bg steps as apparently they have been done many times with less than 2 fg's.. so the way we will do it is 0.5 first which is out side the dungeon for the first group .. then we will split one group going one way through the dungeon and one group going the other way. Unless people want to make things more certain .. then we can alternate steps waiting for spawn. but it depends how much time people have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom