Ml5 Group Steps Monday the 13th Dec 12:00cet

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
now we just need some casters and a tank ;)..if we cant muster up more peeps we can do it later on monday

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
can't make it untill 2 pm cet, so if you're planning to change the time, cound me in with 50 zerker

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with runemaster

Ill be there with my runie and 1 other char if needed. (SM/Fopshmmy/Fophealer/Thane etc what ever is needed)

/Ular

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Will be there as my Pac/Mend Healer if you got room for me. (+BBShamie, aug47ML9perfecter)

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
as it seems 3 peeps playing support classes already signed up ..what we need is tanks and casters now...but will see tomorow how it goes..might even be forced to postpone it a couple of hours if i cant get enough peeps

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come along with my lvl 50 SB can bring BB along as well if needed. BB has FoP and HF.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
at last a raid that succeded on all the trials. thx to those who where there and once again thx to charmangle for leading. it's nice to finaly get the blasted grp-steps done but i don't think i'll ever want to get back to the grpsteps ever again. i used to enjoy these grpsteps but now they are all but enterntaining, something has happened to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom