Ml5 Group Steps Friday 7pm Uk Time

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Looking to get these done in time for Kalthorine's raid on saturday, would like people who sign up to be at Stygia Haven for about 6.45 please, i'll be taking the following;

Paladin -
Shield Tank -
Shield User -
Cleric -
Cleric/Healer -
Misc - Myself
Pbae -
Scout -

This is a rough setup of what i'd like to take, the group list will be posted tommorow evening.

Look forward to seeing you there :D

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
If we succeed ml1 bg steps iam in.

Luperyn 50 reaver 42shield.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I'll take a cleric spot if thats ok! level 50 ml3 rejuv spec :)

Edit: Cleric name is Xanthraa

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fumbleina said:
Arosi enhance cleric! Pick me or your spellcrafting gets blown up! ;)

Well your covers just been blown you dumb goob :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Paladin -
Shield Tank - Luperyn
Shield User - Echobolt
Cleric - Arosi
Cleric - Xanthraa
Misc - Myself
Pbae -
Scout - Enp

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Paladin Godfried (50) and Icewiz Vriezer (48) :cheers:
I do advise we get an additional icer cause I didn't manage to kill the scarab-splitting-boss last time :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Any chance in bringing Xwing? 50 reaver 42 shield.

Will come anyway to see,

Cheers,

Haggus.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Give stop to your favirot pala imho :)

42+16+MOB4 :) only need 1 grp step but im always here to help.

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you shud try contact kinetic/x 50icewiz, he mite need it, unless you allready got a icewiz etc etc

Luv Lupy

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
If there is need for another cleric I can bring Eleriona (level 50, 50 rejuv 20 ehance, ML4 perfecter), if no need for her I it doesn't matter. (Done the grp steps with an awesome group already, but can help if needed), if I am not on Eleriona and need to contact me: I tend to be exping with Enerla.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Paladin - Godfried
Shield Tank - Luperyn
Shield User - Echobolt
Cleric - Arosi
Cleric - Xanthraa
Misc - Myself
Pbae - Vriezer
Scout - Enp

Biggles, if you want to run with us to Ma'iti and log out at the entrance, i'd hope the group with spare some time to go and help you with the group step you need after we've done ours, if thats cool?.

Lifegiver

Fledgling Freddie
Lvl 50 rejuve cleric here, (40 rejuve/35 enhance)

Count me in if you need me.

Cheers!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Just fyi folks Xwing has volunteered to lead a second group at the same time as mine, for those who've not been designated a place on this raid feel free to turn up still and try and poke him for a spot :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Though I've got a big shield so you might have to work hard ;)

Will need the same set-up for this, its in 10 mins so.. bit late but what the heck..

Cleric
Cleric
Icer
Paladin
Shield Tank
Shield User : ME!!
Scout ?
Misc

Please try to come as i really would like this to happen.

Thanks alot,

Haggus ( Xwing in this case )

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Raidleader strong afk
One missing ml1
Waiting 20 min
When Back
Raidleader rude
Raidleader AFK
Raidleader LD
Raidleader AFK
Wipeout from 6 redcons
Raidleader AFK

:clap:

Enjoy the evning, Ill do it another week.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't say the raidleader was unduly rude. When someone turns up 15 minutes late, then doesn't notice they don't have arbiter credit to get in until we are about to enter, it's a fucking joke tbh. Raidleader going afk is stupid too, although you can't have a go at anyone for a ld. Server was having some bad spikes there. I knew this raid was going to be cursed from the minute only 3 people turn up on time. I'm sick and tired of all the trouble I've had on ml5. Signed up on at least 10 occasions wasn't picked as I was too late on sign up on 5 of those, Not picked despite signing up early on 2 others, because the raidleader bumped me for a friend/guildie. Bugged trials on 2 occasions, and now a raid failure because of lateness and impatience. I give in trying to get this bloody ml. Why the heck does almost an entire ml have to be group based. You can't rely on a group to be paying attention 100% of the time. At least with zerg steps, some people's impatience/afk/ld etc don't prevent you from completing the trials. What a waste of time this evening was.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So you can blame me for LD yes?. No.
You can blame me for having to take an afk?. No.
You're not exactly one to talk either, i've seen a few ml1 raids you've not turned up for. And i suppose the wipeout was my fault too while you're at it?.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Yeea, well, that ml raid I didnt show up too... Im so sorry for that!!!!
And there was a good reason for it. But I should have postede it here, but it totaly sliped out of my mind. Then you say a few, ONE raid didnt I show up to ONE, the rest was canceld before, lack of ppl or other stuff. However, if ppl read what you post in a thread instead of spamming it with I sighn up right after the msg where I tell its off. I think more would notice that its off. Or what the hell, just read the last msg from raid poster when you notice he aint there... you think it can help? Maby :touch:

Correct me if Im wrong, if I have to be afk on my raid and force someone else to lead it its better to tell its off than to just afk. That way there is alot of other ppl that can say HEY I do it. How hard can it be, I never done it before.. but lets do it together. PPL like you are the reason I hate this game, Im happy there are some realy nice ppl here aswell, that makes the game worth it. You all know who Im talking of.

So funny, I cant recall one singel quest or raid that I havent seen you afk.

I aint afk on my raids. I aint rude. I help ppl. I did think thats why you do raids. Not only for your personal gain, else, hell, I can do alot of raids if I can be afk the hole time!

It was 1 fg one did a misstake, then you complain on him and 2 sec later you say you have to go afk.

When he complained that you where afk alot you told me you would kick him.
Like that would help you being rude Oo

I dont care, just gave the other in grp the reason why I left, no lies, nothing rude, just the truth. As I told you, enjoy the evning, and thanks for so nicley telling me of my misstakes :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
This is somewhat pointless, i made a mistake, so sue me. If you don't like it, don't join my raids, but check my repetoire of dragon raids, not once have we failed, not once have i been afk on them. Shows that it's not a regularity.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
My personal opinion is on a 1 fg raid, you should not take afk breaks. Especially if you are a leader. You signup for a raid, make sure you have that time available without distractions. In this case, that isn't what caused the raid to fail. Impatience and lateness split between different members of the group is a bad mix and it's no surprise that things went the way they did :(

The ironic thing is if I'd saigned up late for this ike I usually o, I'd hav been in he auxilery group and I'd be on my way to getting the 2 trials I need right now. :(

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
This is somewhat pointless, i made a mistake, so sue me. If you don't like it, don't join my raids, but check my repetoire of dragon raids, not once have we failed, not once have i been afk on them. Shows that it's not a regularity.

Oh yeea?
How about last night? Didnt you fail a ml5 grp step raid?
You never been afk, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I have done more q with you than you know, your like the afk master.

But just leave it here, its pointless to yell on eathother... Im not angry at ya, just told that I did think it was stupid, hey its a free world.. or aint it?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wasn't on ml5 last night, was on ml4 fyi. Hence why i organised this raid?.

Anyway to round it off, those who were involved in the crossfire have my apologies, most of whom i know quite well, i didn't mean for it to get so out of hand, combined with a generally shit day i shouldn't have taken my frustration out on some of you.

However, ml2 will be better, i promise ;)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I just give up on ya.

Enjoy the game, I dont like you, you dont like me... lets leave it there... alb is big, I can stay on a distance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom