ML5 Group Steps + BG bits

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I see Vlad is kindly running one of these the same time as the ram race :kissit: .

I need both group and BG steps for my fotmscout, so will be running both, possibly next week if there is any interest? Let me know please!

D xx

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Vlads bg step raid might get cancelled since there wasn't a huge turn up at grpsteps and only 10 signed in so far.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Correct; Snuggle i'll try to catch you ingame to sort something out, i don't see my BG steps happening simply due to a lack of turnout for the group steps, however i'll happily run one sometime next week, which actually suits me better anyway :).

/Vlad

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
I need ml5 with wizard still and also might dual boot and run a cleric too if it was needed :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I need all of ML5 for my reaver, so i would most likely come! :clap:

Sarafey

Fledgling Freddie
Definitely be interested in both group and BG steps for an ML5 raid.
Sarafey, lvl 50 spirit Cab.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Another lvl 5 raid ?

I was unable to attend vlads 1st lvl 5 raid as i was held up in traffic and got home 2 hrs late, but if theres another raid let me know ingame on skelthor and i will!!! attend with 2 chars cleric and paly or il quit daoc :p :flame:

Nitz

Fledgling Freddie
also interested in group and Bg steps for my infi Keyzer

Vladamir

FH is my second home
My scout'll need this too :p.

And also, stop nit picking at me already, this realms big enough to accomodate 2 events, if people want to race rams they can, or if they want to do something else thats their choice. I organised this event so it was convinient to me, although it looks inconvinient to others, this happens.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I'd join in, but after about 6 months of trying to get ml5 I gave in with my cleric and just respecced my cleric to high enhance :( Not sure I'd be much use now. Still if there is a space I'd gladly join you. Always handy to have a FoP'er for future ml raids even if she is enhance spec

Excaliber

Fledgling Freddie
lilll+Excaliber+Fireangel all need it but can only come after the 6th of jan :p (sorc+wizz+pala+FoPcleric btw)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Gorryk said:
I'd join in, but after about 6 months of trying to get ml5 I gave in with my cleric and just respecced my cleric to high enhance :( Not sure I'd be much use now. Still if there is a space I'd gladly join you. Always handy to have a FoP'er for future ml raids even if she is enhance spec

BB's can heal enough with 20 rej, +25% heals and relics :p

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
I need ML5 BG steps, and can always help if needed for group steps, although I doubt a cabby is top of wanted classes for group based PvE :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
need ml5 on theurgist, can bring fop buffbot offgrp if needed

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Still need Grp and BG steps too as I forgot Vlad's grp steps..it being christmas and alcohol being as it is and all..

Prime

Fledgling Freddie
Possible to squeeze in little old me
Prime, Merc and errr all round nice person, ask anyone in LoE :)

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
My fotm scoot also needs this , can bring fop bot ml10 cleric etc etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom