Bard: Drakonya
Druid: Bertram
PB: Baldina
Ani: Cameltoe
Tank:Lunoc
Tank: Sasu
Whatever: Flamedancer
Whatever: Eivilolas

Regarding that reserved spot, it's for me to decide who do I keep it for obviously :) That would most likely be a guildy, and of course they might show up in the last minute, so don't hold your breaths over it.

However, DO show up, as I'm quite certain that some of the people will not be there in time, or won't be there at all.

Meeting place is Stygia of course, if you're more than 5 mins late you're forfeiting your place and I'll just pick someone on the spot. If you have RL problems that cause you some sort of delay, call someone who can notify me in game. In that case I'll give you another 10 mins to show up.

That's all, see you there

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
going to have to take a rain check, sorry gear, something has come up for friday.

Awfully sorry and it is short notice :<

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
wouldnt mind filling his spot, if you can take a lvl 47 vamp? can bring out of group bb too.

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
pls sign me off as i was able to get steps yday for both hero and bard

sorry for the short notice and possible trouble, tho i think there's enough replacement ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I see the replies but atm I don't even have 3 free minutes to make up the list with reps. Have a look at the posts, and if you see you make it, show up (or show up just in case anyway)

See you there

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
would like to come with my BM if you get short on tanks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom