Ml5 FFA Bg Raid - Thursday 30th - 7.30pm UK Time!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
This is due to follow the group step raids which have already been run (i hope!). Bg will go up on Vladalist at 7.00 and groups will be sorted dependant on those who turn up. You must have the following steps in advance in order to attain credit for 5.10;

5.5 Gorgons of Aerus
5.1 Qebehsenuef
5.6 Resin
5.7 Mask
5.8 Wrap
5.3 Hapy
5.4 Imsety
5.2 Duamutef

5.9;Token, requires the three items, Mask, Wrap and Resin of the Ways as part of the step. Make sure you bring these with you!. Loot will be FFA, anything <98% will be salvaged.

Look forward to seeing you there :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Assuming I get group steps, am on for this with cleric :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
btw, nerf doing this the same time as the ram race :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
oiio

also assuming i get grp steps done with ya vlad if so im also in with both my chars

Tedi

Fledgling Freddie
Can't do it :(

Hey Vlad

Well sadly due to family commitments I missed the grp steps so I have to pull out tonight.. Just thought I let ya know :)

Tedi

Fledgling Freddie
Can't do it :(

I missed the Grp Steps so there is no point me comming any more sorry for the inconvienece..

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to come with my Reaver, but i haven't got the groupsteps done either. :( Any chance anyone might organize something before tomorrow?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like I have unexpected visitors that will be staying over next few nights, sadly having to pull out too. Sorry about this.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Right; due to the amount of people pulling out of this i've decided to cancel this raid as it seems unfeasable. As far as i know Snuggle is running a raid soon anyway so it won't be too long till another BG steps raid :).

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Right; due to the amount of people pulling out of this i've decided to cancel this raid as it seems unfeasable. As far as i know Snuggle is running a raid soon anyway so it won't be too long till another BG steps raid :).

/cry

sisham

Fledgling Freddie
ack, to bad... ppl would prob split up between ML and ram-race anyhow iguess.

Hope there is a new try on bg ml5 soonish :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:

/SLAP bad vlad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom