ML5 BG steps : Tuesday 30th : 21.00 uk time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Meet : Stygia @ 21.00 uk time on Tuesday

We will move out no later than 21.05 so make sure you arrive in time and early to form the groups. I'll try to wait for LD's but may move on if you vanish frequently.

Loot : All loot is FFA (however I will pre'claim the remains as with the pervious ML raids run by Nevermore - our house needs trophies)

Remember to bring your three 'ways' items

And sorry in advance, but I will want only mummies for 5.10, if you havent done the group steps, or forget your items I will not be taking you through to 5.10 easier with no judgements.

See you tuesday

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there!!!!!!!!!!

u can do 5.10 whtout having all prevoius steps. i did get through whit boat. np at all

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
ill be there!!!!!!!!!!

u can do 5.10 whtout having all prevoius steps. i did get through whit boat. np at all

Tears said:
And sorry in advance, but I will want only mummies for 5.10, if you havent done the group steps, or forget your items I will not be taking you through to 5.10 easier with no judgements.

No mummy mode... no 5.10

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to be there with my lvl 50 ranger. Will be rather close though, so no guarantees, but heck, noone misses a ranger anyway :mad:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
After patch you CAN do .10, get credit and no Judgements will be triggered mate.

Id just like to be frank and say bollocks to this :)

We took two people who were not mummies, and had 4 judgements. I lead a raid on Tridiel last month where everyone was a mummy and had zero.

Well, know better for next time, fortunatly we were sucsessful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom