ML5 /bg steps Thursday 13'th 20:00CET/19:00UK

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Meet in STYGIA and do it EARLY, to group and mingle. My scout SHORTPOINTYSTICK will have bg starting 19:30. We leave 20:00CET/19:00UK - not waiting.

We will only do the /bg steps, which are 5.9 and 5.10

All the other steps 5.1-5.8 are prerequesits and have to be done before the raid. If u haven't finished 5.9 yet, dont forget to bring the THREE ITEMS u have gotten at the groupsteps 5.6-5.8. If you dont bring those, you won't be able to finish any steps.

You DO NOT need to bring any items, if you have done 5.9 already - if you were a mummie, drank water from the yukie river and got cured at fountain, you are fine. Basically, if you had access the the endmob chamber, you are fine.

All armor and weapon drops, remains, keys - everything of real value droping of Amut, but no scrolls and ROGs!!! - will be lottoed after the raid. You can only roll for your class, and you can only win one item. If you want to roll for an alt of yours, tell me before the raid leaves Stygia.

Of course, if you fuck up majorly, ignore what is said in bg, don't behave, endanger or prolong the raid, are AFK for extended periods of time... well u know what happens to those people. :touch:

BG will not be on listen, unless spam is too bad :)

Wish us all luck.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Meet in STYGIA and do it EARLY, to group and mingle. My scout SHORTPOINTYSTICK will have bg starting 19:30. We leave 20:00CET/19:00UK - not waiting.

We will only do the /bg steps, which are 5.9 and 5.10

All the other steps 5.1-5.8 are prerequesits and have to be done before the raid. If u haven't finished 5.9 yet, dont forget to bring the THREE ITEMS u have gotten at the groupsteps 5.6-5.8. If you dont bring those, you won't be able to finish any steps.

You DO NOT need to bring any items, if you have done 5.9 already - if you were a mummie, drank water from the yukie river and got cured at fountain, you are fine. Basically, if you had access the the endmob chamber, you are fine.

All armor and weapon drops, remains, keys - everything of real value droping of Amut, but no scrolls and ROGs!!! - will be lottoed after the raid. You can only roll for your class, and you can only win one item. If you want to roll for an alt of yours, tell me before the raid leaves Stygia.

Of course, if you fuck up majorly, ignore what is said in bg, don't behave, endanger or prolong the raid, are AFK for extended periods of time... well u know what happens to those people. :touch:

BG will not be on listen, unless spam is too bad :)

Wish us all luck.

if you organise i'll be there :)

odeaan the cleric

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
alright ill be ther whit my sorc, and i think more from ss will come ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll join with Cornoks, ml4 cler :clap:

Thx 4 arranging :wub:

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
can i suggest all melee chars bring either a sun belt weapon or a leg weapon to help deal with the adds

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
nice one zag :)

ill more than likely bring my cleric along if theres room :clap:

Paks

Fledgling Freddie
Will be back for a second go with my scout, thanks for sorting it m8.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
I won't run presteps before this raid. Maybe in time before one of the ML rush raids, but that will be a seperate thread.

Silvermagi

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with 50 firewizz (Silvermagi)..... i need ml5.9 and .10
Also will come a scout named Oneshoot
Thanks

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom