ML5 bg Steps Monday

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I need em , u need em, lets get them

6pm GMT , meet up at Stygia Haven

you MUST <--- a least have the Wrap/Mask and the other thingy of the ways items to get credit on 5.9. If u dont , dont bother coming <unless ofc u allready have the step done>. And LISTEN FFS, on the boat step, u allways get some noob idiots jumping on the boat and fallin in lava or using AoE ML1 perfector cure disese ect.

Lotto is free for all. Lets get this out the way smoothly plz

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Will join with my reaver, cleric. Just done with grp steps so have everything I need for 5.9, 5.10.

fere

Fledgling Freddie
yay finally getting fop ;p
will be there with some guildies :D
cya :m00:

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Count me in wiht my minstrel, can bring my shield tank along on main PC should thee be a need for heavy duty Sherman Tanks :)

Erulin the Bloody

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Tell your alliences and guild too plz, still need a good 2fg+ to do this

or 1 Erulin lol

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
count me in :)
not sure if any one in guild or alliance needs it, but will ask never the less....

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
5.9 and 5.10 are the only BG steps. But in order to board the boat and get credit from 5.9 u need 3 items from the previous steps <Group steps> or ull take a nice dip in the green lava from which u cant be rezzed without an egg of youth lvl 10.

Btw come anyway for the lotto if u have it. The ML5 drops off the boss are pretty damn nice :)

Deathbloke

Banned
knighthood said:
I need em , u need em, lets get them

6pm GMT , meet up at Stygia Haven

you MUST <--- a least have the Wrap/Mask and the other thingy of the ways items to get credit on 5.9. If u dont , dont bother coming <unless ofc u allready have the step done>. And LISTEN FFS, on the boat step, u allways get some noob idiots jumping on the boat and fallin in lava or using AoE ML1 perfector cure disese ect.

Lotto is free for all. Lets get this out the way smoothly plz

6pm GMT is 5pm BST, so in England, this means it starts at 5 o'clock. 2.5 hours before my raid. Should be enough time to do both.

Deathbloke

Banned
No my mistake 6PM GMT is 7PM BST, half an hour before my raid. I will have to put mine forward to 8.30 BST I think

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
cool be there with yug/snekie , but wont get home till 6pm so will join u at halls of maati as im there i think :touch:

Deathbloke : GMT = same as BST Greenwich mean Time = British summer time
however gmt = bst = CET-1 central european time is +1 hour :twak:

therefore 6pm GMT = 6pm BST = 7pm CET

:p :eek2:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
My Pally is missing only 5.7 (liver or kidney jar), so from your explanation I should be able to complete 5.9 /5.10 without that item :). Will be there.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
My Pally is missing only 5.7 (liver or kidney jar), so from your explanation I should be able to complete 5.9 /5.10 without that item :). Will be there.

Heh at least i hope so . Btw 6pm GMT , i aintsure of how the time figures out with all that bollox. Basicly i mean 6pm in england by the Clock on my Daoc counter. Time we got to Maati shuld have a bit of time for stragglers anyway as 5.9 takes a bit to do anyway.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Can you clarify the correct time?

The UK is currently on BST (GMT +1), so please quote the time as BST if you're from the UK because GMT means whatever time you say minus one hour :(

*Edit* Just saw your last post - see you at 6 PM BST :)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
/slap Knighthood :)

Thanks that was oneof the best compliments I ever got :)

If anyone still needs a few steps prior to ML5 BG raid give me a send now I'm on as Minanka

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom