ML5 BG Steps Monday 29/8 - 19.00 Cet

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
We meet up at Stygia 19.00 CET- Djinns statue.

PreRequiste: Is ALL GROUP steps:
5.1-5.8

We do:

5.9.5.10 and nothing else.

Listening to the raidleader will be a requisite too. IT is a raid that is hard to do if people dont listen and very easy to do if all listen! (And its nice graphics etc:)

BG will be up on glorin at 18.30.

See you there.

/Glorin lvl 50 pac healer

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bah monday the 30/8 I meant ofc...

Ofc its supposed to be monday the 30/8.

But you are still welcome!

/Glorin

Quetz

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty late notice and at the same time as ML3 raid that I plan to go to, otherwise i'd have made some attempt to get the pre-reqs done. So won't be joining you this time I'm afraid.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep...abit late I know!

Yep I know it was abit late notice...
It was a followup raid to a sunday alliance raid.

But Ill ask around on the alliance if it doesnt work today Ill post a note tonight and do it on thursday evening instead giving all a couple of days getting the prereqs. And also trying to avoid clashes with other raids.

/Glorin

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
dont supose any 1 know if theres a group or groups doing the group steps to this today i would realy like to get fop on my shamy ;/

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
tasaroca said:
dont supose any 1 know if theres a group or groups doing the group steps to this today i would realy like to get fop on my shamy ;/
Ill be interested in doing them with my SB - so give me a call, might even be able to force some guildies to come help out ;)

Anyway, its pretty late notice, is it possible to postpone it a few days? So everyone being able to, actually get to do the group steps? Thursday, like you mentioned above yourself sounds ok to me.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
tasaroca said:
would luv to pm u m8 but i dont know who your sb is ;p
Cami :)

Or im usually on my shammy Camis or my thane Rild :p

(At work atm tho!)

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
ah well carnt do much before the raid it seems i think ill just go on the ml 3 1 with my huntress ;/

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Still hoping the poster would postpone it abit, giving this short notice :p

wilda

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to do the groupsteps aswell.....and i know a shaman who wouldnt mind either, maybe we can arrange something before 19

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with the server or just me ?

Hello all thats been reading about the ML5 BG quest!

I cant get into the game. Same goes for all of my city it seems. Im not sure if its server problems or just our city that has this problem. But it really doesnt matter much. Ill have to pospone the raid.

So lets say:

Friday 19.00 Porting djinn Stygia. (CET)

Ill post a new note about it.

Im sorry if people are waiting for me. The internet connection worked fine all day until about 17.30 CET. Was hoping it would be a short disruption and that Id make it.:/

/Glorin

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just got in but cant log on the chars...seems like a Server problem

Hello again!

A small update. Just got in but cant logon the chars. Seems like its a serverproblem then. IF it gets up and we have enough people in the next 10 minutes Ill try to run it now anyway...

/Glorin

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Prolem solved

Ok, new update!

Now the serverlogon problem let up. Its up and its 3 minutes to raid time. We go with it if there are enough people!:)

NEW TIME IS: 19.30 CET Djinn statue Stygia (Glorin has bg)

/Glorin

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks on a successful raid

Thanks all who joined in even though there was problem with the server.
We did it and got the ml5 done for all who joined in.

Grats all!:)

To all who couldnt join in due to short notice. Ill try to do my best to make you happy!:) Saturday 15.00 we do another ML5 BG raid. Hope that works better for you all!:) See more about on seperate note.

/Glorin

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Time move of next ML5 BG raid from 15.00 CET to 13.00 CET

Sorry, about that. Had to move it due to time problems. So raid will be abit early. At 13.00 CET. See main note.

/Glorin

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Sorry, about that. Had to move it due to time problems. So raid will be abit early. At 13.00 CET. See main note.

/Glorin
Much apreciated :)

You should make a new post with date / time in topic so it would be made sticky ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom