ml5 BG steps !! friday 2nd of june

statued

Loyal Freddie
running ml5 bg steps at >>>>>>>>15:00gmt<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ENGLISH TIME

i will be just doing 5.9 and 5.10 u MUST have group steps done in order to get 5.9 and make sure to bring mask/resin/wrap of ways etc ( these can now be bought at any haven)

drops will be randomed except scrolls which go to whoever picks em up

lds get 3minutes. ld more then once i dont wait

hope for good turnout cu there

p.s. i am leaving typhons (excal) SHARP, i want it done asap so it will not clash for shanesa's raid so he will not be getting latecomers.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
just a little bump. And please sticky this? :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
feck just noticed its at 15:00 cant come at that time :(

Make it at 18:00 and ill come

statued

Loyal Freddie
i put it that early so it didnt clash with shanesa raid but after realising he doesnt have raid 2morrow, time is moved to >>>>>>>19:00 cet<<<<<<<<<

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Master Level 9:ml 3 is it nowdays to enter ml 9 witch made me run that raid a bit after i will give most of you a week to get some of the ml farming yu need in exp fore this one so i know whe got a good turn out
Although not the hardest of MLs this one does have some issues. To enter you must be ML 8, so for all of you still ML 3 and needing ML experience I am giveing you 7 days to get it. I may organise some ML EXP sessions but am not promising anything. There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. I strongly suggest filling you ML XP bar before ging on the ML 9 Raid.

2/6 20.30 Cet 19.30 english time ml 9 and after if time allowed a ml 10 be run

ML9 IS TOMORROW. Please move the raid back? Else it clashes very much

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
p.s. i am leaving typhons (excal) SHARP, i want it done asap so it will not clash for shanesa's raid so he will not be getting latecomers.

why leaveing from Typhons reach when its in stygia ?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
we should run it even if statued didnt come.. if he does it at 19 nobody can come on the ml9 raid

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
we should run it even if statued didnt come.. if he does it at 19 nobody can come on the ml9 raid

sure i can be there at 16 cet... but we need more than u and me ofc :D

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
just come and we can try to sort something out. Already 7-8 there. Seems we got 2 pals 2 clerics and a wiz i just hope is ice. Should be posible with 1 probor fg with rest sorting some 2. grp then

statued

Loyal Freddie
sorry for not replying till now been busy irl and wasnt able to check pc. i misread shanesa time wrong tought his ml9 was 2morrow etc etc..the raid will be run at 6gmt yes (english time)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
we already done it with 19ppl now. But i hope you can get enough for a 2. go at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom