ml5 bg raid Thursday 30th

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Meet in stygia at 18cet
Bg will be on Watchh or Mezzing

We will only do 5.9 and 5.10 steps. all others are group steps and won't be done.
These are the items that u need from the group steps.
Mask of Ways
Wrap of ways
Resin of Ways

-If u have not done 5.9 before, u need to bring all 3 of these items.
-if u have done 5.9 (and maybe 5.10) before u only need to bring 1 of these items ( so u can turn in a mummy etc)

I expect people to behave : Don't wander off, stick behind the leader, keep it calm in the /bu, listen to whats been said, and never pull/talk or interact in any way with npc's, even if ur sure u know what to do!

i will claim SoD if it drops, if it does not drop i will /random 1000 like every1 else , after we've completed 5.10, we will do the lotto above the room where we'll kill the mob, in 1 roll where the highest picks first and so on.

See you thursday :drink:

People that have any Canopic jars from the other ml5 group steps are free to bring those, i'll give a brief explanation(sp?) before u'll need them. ( they r used to blow up mobs etc :clap: )

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
please delay this raid, or do it before the ML4 raid, so more people can attain this. Would love to get ML5 done on shaman also, but can't, cause full ML4 is running at the same time.

thanks in advance.

AK

Vorid

Fledgling Freddie
Can u make this raid later on so i can bring my shammy please?

ChidoZz

Fledgling Freddie
You wanna have people on the raid?
Start ML5 bg raid 20 min after ML4 is done.

Good luck to you! =)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
If you have 5.9 completed, you don't need any items.
Just rightclick the NPC and get turned into a mummy.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with Healer. :)

Already have 5.9 but bought all 3 items from housing zone just in case (10gp each on several CMs in case anyone else needs them). If Thorarin is correct and I dont need any of the items then anyone on the raid who does need them is welcome to have mine.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
The raid won't be delayed , sorry to all that will miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom