ML5 and ML7 grp step saturday 8pm cet

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all :)

Will run ml5 and ml7 grp step saturday 8pm cet meet in stygia/excal

U need to have ml1 for enter in ml7 cave :)

Eld: Siliandriana (me)
Bard (for end):
Blocker:
Enchanter:
Druid:
Druid/bb:
Random:
Random:

Take fop bb with u if u can :) will take my own with me to

See u all there :)

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Will bring eld to ML7 and either eld or hero to ML5 (one of them is doing ML5 on Friday - tonight)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
you know me and Dontoft is happy to join if you got room m8 ^^ altho im most for ml7 :p

Lwchick

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Eld: Tetlee
Hero: Nodin
Enchanter:
Druid:
Druid/bb:
Eld (mana): Dontoft
Champ: Lwchick

If we gonna miss druid then i will be playing my druid/bb in grp ;)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Eld: Tetlee
Hero: Nodin
Warden: Athrun
Druid: Athrun
Druid/Chanter: duumpe (ml5 on druid and ml7 on chanter)
Eld (mana): Dontoft
Champ: Lwchick

See u all 8pm cet :)

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
hmm ... need them on bard but grp is full ... will show up anyway and see if we have people that didnt turn up. If enough people show maybe I can even lead a 2nd grp.

Dandelo, lvl50 bard.

Ciuttu

It's my birthday today!
Bultrug please make a 2nd group leader i

have animist and druid I can carry both because i have 2 pc

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
Well ... lets see if people are up for this then. At least ml5 .. maybe also ml7 but can't guarantee:

Bard: me
Druid: Ciuttu
Druid:
Ani/pbaoe: Ciuttu
Ani/pbaoe:
Shieldtank:
Whatever:
Whatever:

That grp-setup is subject to change as this can be done with a less opted fg anyway. I'll decide wether or not I am going to go ahead with this based on how many people are interested as I have other things to do if there is no interest.

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
Prefer the hero with or without shieldspec .. but we'll see who turns up .. how much shield on that hero btw?

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
bard: me
druid: ciuttu
druid: dranter
(shield)tank: tuthmes
ani/pbaoe: ciuttu
ani/pbaoe: dranter
ranger: silverbane
shade: valdivieso

so far so good.

starttime 8pm CET / 7pm UK. We'll do it on excalibur. Meet inside ml5 ... go to a djinn click 'dungeons of atlantis' --> 'An-uat'. See you there.

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
Yup ... for all that were with me last night, sorry for the way things turned out. Due to a rare combination of bad luck, bugged encounters and I must say bad leading things turned out for the worst. Although we did get to a point where we could have easily finished hapy and then done 5.9 afterwards there wasnt any time left for me. I needed to go get some sleep. Unfortunately I have some engagements at 1300 cet today so I wont be able to redo the steps before the 2nd part of the rush.

I will go online somewhere today and see if all of you are on to try and make arrangements to finish these steps at some point after the raid. Will do my best to see if I can make contact with all the people that were in the grp last night. AND I have to see if I can come up with a time to do them, this with regard to some issues I have irl.

Laters, Dandelo.

PS. One more thing. I can imagine that some of you want to get the steps done before the 2nd part of the rush today, or maybe find another opportunity earlier today to get them done. If that's the case by all means do them. There will be no hard feelings towards anyone from last nights group who won't be there on the next try.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nah let's do the 2 steps after the rush. Hapi whas/is bugged, nothing you can do about it (mebbe move of him sooner :p).

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
I'll check in-game occasionally to see if the raid has finished ... if not I'll be ingame around 8pm CET again (7 UK) and see who's there .. then we will see when and if we can sort things.

Dandelo

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Already got it but willing todo it on ment or so, contact someone in severance. 75% oO chance its me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom