ML5.9 + ML5.10 Sunday 29th August @ 6:30pm British

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Meeting: Volcanus Haven
Time: 6:30pm British
Steps: ML5.9 and ML5.10 ONLY

Simple run through of ML5 battlegroup steps.

Following classes are desirable: any nuker class, paladins, high shield tanks, clerics.

If you wish to obtain full ML5 credit you require ML5.1 to ML5.8 (group steps) completed beforehand. These can be completed within 90minutes with a decent group (with an ice wizard OR a theurgist and a nuker)

Loot will be FFA If you wish to come for loot (silent obliv ring!) or MLXP you are very welcome to turn up.

Hope to see you there.

Calgacus

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the raid today Jenkz. Hopefully I'll be around tomorrow but can't say 100%. If so I'll be there :)

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for todays raid, ill try be there with Gizmo

Gamah

Banned
i'll be there with mini but do I have to farm wrap of the ways again?

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to say sowwy for not making the main raid yesterday had some real life problems, Hope im welcome to do /BG steps today...

If so Jenson 40R ML4 cleric signing up.

Thankyou:)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Once you have credit for 5.9 and its taken your "of the Ways" (Wrap/Resin/Mask) you can just talk to the main in the middle of the chamber where you turned yourself in to a mummy and he will auto do it again :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Would have liked to bring Oro (62 shield +MoB2) but have a guild meeting. Good luck with the raid. I'll probably tag the goon onto another raid at some point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom