ML5.9 Help

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Hi looking for help on how to do 5.9 i found this info, i need to know what items i need i think i have them really need someone to step by step describe it.

i found this

Talk to Mahat (~22, 29 loc -- far end of the river) and got diseased and end usage reduced. It's basically very simple, gather 3 pieces dropped from trial 5.6-5.8, take them to an NPC protected by a hallway full of cobras, who uses the items to turn you into a mummy. After that you drink from the river (which is poisoned badly), this can be cured by the Fountain of Health (or something like that).

not a lot of info tho i ruffly know how to do it.

thanks

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
There is a reasonable description here:

http://www.daocwiki.com/index.php/Master_Level_5#Trial_5.9_-_Token

when I have done it, I dont recall killing the fire guardian more than once (to get initial access to the fountain).

There are mobs (Eternal Lost) in the room with the fountain, but these are killed on contact with the fountain so you are safe when actually in the fountain.

The most important thing to remember is that you can't get 5.9 credit unless you already have credit for 5.1-5.8.

Hennegar

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
You must have - 5.1-5.8 credit and possess the three ways items.

To get into the fountain room, kill the Anubite that has the fire effect behind it. It is linked to another Anubite on the far side, with a similar fire effect - when one pops, the other does too, when one is killed, the other vanishes.

You can kill any of the Eternal Lost aggro by dragging it close to the Fountain, so at the Fountain you are pretty much safe (unless you get really unlucky with the lost casting at you from range). Time your running out east well to avoid having to kill much aggro afterwards.

Then cross over the river of hard to rezz death, at the bridge, and fight east along the other side til you can go down. Don't loiter at the top of this slope, there is a buggy invisible bit of lava that quickly kills. Kill snakes down the slope (they spawn at the bottom), til you can safely enter the far chamber.

Speak to Hari, and he'll ask you to stand on a table and use the items. Do so. Do not jump off the table, wait there patiently til you are ported. Sometimes you do not get mummified, just try again til you are.

Once mummified, and when the rest of the raid is too (this raid disappoints lots if you don't listen and stay together), head back up, killing snakes, cross over the bridge, and carry on East.

Note if you already have 5.9 credit, and are on a 5.10 raid, talk to Hari and he'll turn you straight into a mummy, thus preventing the 5.10 boss from using judgement attacks because of you.

Talk to Mahaf, he should give you waters of the river to drink, which will disease you. Don't cure the disease. When all are diseased, return to the fountain for 5.9 credit (sometimes the Anubite has repopped and needs killing first) and disease cure.

To move on to 5.10, someone talks to Aken, who gets a boat. Get on the boat with your pickup key, or double clicking on it. Do not jump in the river. If you do this before you have 5.9 credit, you are out of luck. If the boat is full, just wait til he respawns after taking the previous load of people.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom