ML5.9, 5.10 Raid Thursday 25th March 18:00 GMT

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
I am looking to lead the 2 BG steps for ML5 with ideally a minimum of 3FG. Come along if you have either finished ML5 and want some MLXP or need the final BG steps in addition to the previous 8 Grp steps.

Meeting place will be Stygia Haven, form up groups and leave as close to 18:00 as possible. If all goes well the whole thing shouldnt take more than a few hours.

Unfortunately the grp steps will not be done so try and have them complete beforehand.

Open to all guilds and alliances so spread the word and hope to see you there.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Can you get ml xp and the x.10 trial done even if you are on ml2? Since i finished 1-8 earlier this week with Durgi party.

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Faf

If you have 1-8 done then we go and do 9 and 10 you will finish ML5 apart from the MLXP requirement obviously. As soon as you finish ML4 then ML5 will automatically show up as done.

Bring as many as you can with you.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Crap just realized the date, cant do anything until 19.45 CET. :(

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Bit of an update on the meeting loc of this guys, meeting place will be inside of Necropolis, make your own way there "carefully". As of tonights raid half the battle seems to be getting their in 1 piece due to this insane lag. Start time will be deferred by 30 mins to compensate but the BG will still be open and held by me from 18:00 CET onwards.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up

I'll log Stanger in necropolis and be there asap, coz 18.00 cet is a bit early i'm afraid.

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies for last night Stanger, my ADSL router decided to die on me so I am now running off of a USB modem that I "acquired" from work, lets find out how well ICS does work. I am assuming things went OK.

The time really isnt an issue, I will be there with the BG open from that time onwards and wont be leaving until we have enough people to do the final step (about 2-3FG to be comfortable). My only issue is that I have to leave at about 21.45 CET so hope to have things wrapped up by then else somebody else will have to take over.

If all things go well and nothing stupid happens then those last 2 steps will only take 60-90 minutes.

The important thing is numbers so if people can spread the word to their alliances and we can get the numbers up then this should be fine.

Krupp

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior reporting in 8)

Looking forward to finishing this ML and to get on with the next :m00:

Hope that lots of people will show up, so we can do it swift and effective (Zerg4tehwin) :flame:

See you guys there 8)

Troll warrior signing out :clap:

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with hunter + bb if some ppl could help me do 5.4(i think) the lion summoner thing
We got wiped there the last time we tried.
Thats the only one I need and I will be in the dungeon from 17.00 cet onward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom