ml4

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
From what ive heard, from urme etc, it will be a ml4 raid today @ 18.00(dno if its cet or gmt tho :p ) just posting here cus i know it will require lotsa ppls etc. So be there i guess. :D

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Yes someone announced on /as that Ardamel will do a ML4 raid starting 18:00cet today. Haven't got any confirmation from Ardamel yet though.

Himse

FH is my second home
Me to i hope i need ml4, will it be the whole ML?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i was surprised FoM announced it as quickly and suddenly as they did, turn out was ubah and the raid was great.

thx for raid, hope FoM raids continue in the manner that they have, nice work :)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all for a nice raid, sry if this raid came up abit hasty but there seemed to have been a big need for it after many weeks of failed ml4.2 raids. All in all it was very successful and we got another 130+ ppl past ML4 :) I will probably arrange another ml4 raid next week although nothing decided yet. In the meantime I will continue to arrange ml5 and ml7 grp step raids.

I've chosen the hard way of doing MLs on 3 different chars at the same time, so I figured I'd make something of it and gets lots and lots of ppl past the more tricky MLs in the process. I'm still missing some steps on Ml4 on my warrior (Thjig) and some steps on Ml5 with my healer (Maeven) so keep an eye ot for ML4 and ML5.9 and 5.10 raids in the future :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Thank you all for a nice raid, sry if this raid came up abit hasty but there seemed to have been a big need for it after many weeks of failed ml4.2 raids. All in all it was very successful and we got another 130+ ppl past ML4 :) I will probably arrange another ml4 raid next week although nothing decided yet. In the meantime I will continue to arrange ml5 and ml7 grp step raids.

I've chosen the hard way of doing MLs on 3 different chars at the same time, so I figured I'd make something of it and gets lots and lots of ppl past the more tricky MLs in the process. I'm still missing some steps on Ml4 on my warrior (Thjig) and some steps on Ml5 with my healer (Maeven) so keep an eye ot for ML4 and ML5.9 and 5.10 raids in the future :)

grats on raid, went smooth as i heard from guildies. keep it up :>

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
one thing i've noticed
wr alliance has more ppl with sucky connection than fom alliance :p

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
old.anubis said:
one thing i've noticed
wr alliance has more ppl with sucky connection than fom alliance :p

Mostly Scandinavians in FoM alliance, which according to a lot of probably untrue statistics has the best IT-Infrastructure in Europe/World :)

Oh and almost forgot thx for a nice raid as usual Arda.

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Casiraghi said:
Mostly Scandinavians in FoM alliance, which according to a lot of probably untrue statistics has the best IT-Infrastructure in Europe/World :)

Oh and almost forgot thx for a nice raid as usual Arda.

maybe the Scandinavians don't have the best - but the English definately have one of the worst :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom