Ml4?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure theres plenty of you out there would need this.. was 4.2 fixed this patch? If it was could anyone lead a raid? I don't feel too confident the ML to be able to lead one.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I'm sure theres plenty of you out there would need this.. was 4.2 fixed this patch? If it was could anyone lead a raid? I don't feel too confident the ML to be able to lead one.

yes the bugs were fixed however the zone lagin stygia isn't i said i'd continue running raids when the lag goes away. so we need to wait on goa to fix mid/pryd toa.

D.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
but there are less mobs as well .. in the encounter so the number of groups you need to do it is less .. so it should be do able .. i know it was completed just before the patch but i wasn't able to get on :(

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
i am pretty sure there are alot of people up for attempting 4.2 and the other stages (IE 4.7 that require the 4.2 item etc) so making a raid with fewer people is definately do-able. I will run it if no one else makes one soon so watch this forum for more information.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I did 4.2 the first raid along with BO &co. I kinda missed 4.5 4.6 and 4.10 thats all kinda.. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom