Ml4

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, when is next ml4 raid :D ... need it for shammeh^^

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
heh i was faced with a dilema last week of going on the ml4 raid and now that i am ml3, i am slightly regretting it as i made my choice for ml on prydwen for another char of mine.

Someone, somewhere please organise another raid asap so that the rest of us don't have to wait another 3 weeks before the inertia in mid rallies to ml4. I am certain there are many people who want this ml and have yet to start or finish this rather mungus ml.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Why post such threads? You can ask on /as...

Hah. First off, how do you know he has a guild? Or the guild has /as?
And for the record, no ppl rly answers on /as if u ask for it. So no.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Why post such threads? You can ask on /as...

1. You ain't even playing mid, go abuse some shrooms ;p 2. Asking if there's raids is classified as spam in some alliances, now he's just being nice and following rules...

In other words: As long as you keep quiet, people only think you're stupid - if you decide to speak up tho, there's no doubt about it :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
1. You ain't even playing mid, go abuse some shrooms ;p you decide to speak up tho, there's no doubt about it :p

1, Lothplaying mid
2, Netcode is in guild, Groove as i recall :>
3, You can do some ml steps with a fg , can organise that on as... no as? i doubt it, but if not get into one :>
4, 4.2 or high end raids "usually" get a thread here as it needs lot of ppl
5, Anyways you can post here, I dont mind at all :) some ppl like to post farm in threads, guess Loth just done that xD
6, Shyre who are you ? :)

oh ya, i hate that about "some" alliances (both in mid and hib) where some ppl log on and scan as, waiting for the moment where they can use their "DONT SPAM PLS, check ALLIANCE RULES!!!!!1111" macro. Its funny, especially when as channel is dead, somebody asks something and the "dontspamppl" jump on the poor fella.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
OH no! I ain't playing mid! ! !!!:D

I didn't know dat >_<.

Sure then, go ahead and post threads with the name 'ML4' then when people come in they see 'omg any ml4 done sometime?'

You can all organise raids, if not, wait for others to organise, if they are willing to, I assure (ESPECIALLY ML4 RAIDS) they'll post the information about it here.

Oh, and fo with the shrooms+ calling others stupid, that's not exactly being nice as you put it. Also, when you call people names just because they don't agree with something, you nicely describe your general attitude towards others.

So Everyone, don't dare to disagree with Shrye or whatever, you're stupid then and are abusing shrooms ><

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Hah. First off, how do you know he has a guild? Or the guild has /as?
And for the record, no ppl rly answers on /as if u ask for it. So no.

Yea yea, look what dorin just wrote <roll eyes>

Edit: As you say 'HAH!'

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
The guild has no /AS. At least last time i checked so, HAH. <again>
And its quite hard gettin /as nowadays since most r FULL. WR /as was full etc, dno how FoM is. So HAH again.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
By the way, calculating where I play based upon the rr of my characters is not very smart either, now, is it my dear Shrye ?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
The guild has no /AS. At least last time i checked so, HAH. <again>
And its quite hard gettin /as nowadays since most r FULL. WR /as was full etc, dno how FoM is. So HAH again.

"You can all organise raids, if not, wait for others to organise, if they are willing to, I assure (ESPECIALLY ML4 RAIDS) they'll post the information about it here."

/passes the HAH back.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Aww my hard is bleeding for the 2 days you spent on getting rr4 ;p ... o', wait - prolly just a zergling for 50rps/kill like 95% of the other mids standing at mtk ;x

bbl, to be cont...

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
"You can all organise raids, if not, wait for others to organise, if they are willing to, I assure (ESPECIALLY ML4 RAIDS) they'll post the information about it here."

/passes the HAH back.

Mebbe u havent read the thread. Its about netcode asking for a ml4 raid. Cus he aint got as etc. Mebbe u havent noticed. Then you join in and says, hey why dont u post that on /as. The answer is once again he dont got a /as so he post the question here like everyone else. You get frustrated and have to do everything in ur power to make u look good.

Passes the hah back with a smile. Last post on this, uve already made u look bad enough already. :fluffle:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
1, Lothplaying mid
2, Netcode is in guild, Groove as i recall :>
3, You can do some ml steps with a fg , can organise that on as... no as? i doubt it, but if not get into one :>
4, 4.2 or high end raids "usually" get a thread here as it needs lot of ppl
5, Anyways you can post here, I dont mind at all :) some ppl like to post farm in threads, guess Loth just done that xD
6, Shyre who are you ? :)

oh ya, i hate that about "some" alliances (both in mid and hib) where some ppl log on and scan as, waiting for the moment where they can use their "DONT SPAM PLS, check ALLIANCE RULES!!!!!1111" macro. Its funny, especially when as channel is dead, somebody asks something and the "dontspamppl" jump on the poor fella.

Netcode aint "netcode" ingame its some guy called gorfig :touch:
and yes netcode has an guild WR (biggest guild on mid/exc) so i dont know why he isnt using /As :m00:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Oh he has! But dont see why its so bad to ask here? Everyone else asks retarded questions, why shouldnt he? <heh>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom