ML4 Sunday 28th March 14:00 GMT (15:00CET)

Nate

FH is my second home
Yep, it's on again!...looks like the lags died down now so it'd be possible, hope u all can make it!!! :clap: will definately get all of ml4 done (except group ones)...read below if u didn't see the raid before. (also some more info about group trials at the bottom) and yeh it was all talk before about quitting, wouldn't leave u guys! who would lead the next ml4 raid? :eek7:

Yep. Me again, I'll be holding a ML4 Raid on Sunday at 14:00 GMT (15:00 CET) Hope u can all make it, will need around 8-9fg for 4.2. meeting in Stygian Haven.

!!PLEASE EVERYONE HAVE 4.1 4.3 and 4.4 DONE BEFORE THE RAID!!

We will be doing all the other trials, plz come early and sort out ur groups. All Alliances and All guilds are welcome to join, if u need ml exp this is a good place to come. Even if your not ML4 yet, u can get the credit done!

ML 4.1 4.3 4.4 can be completed by One group, one group only can receive credit for the kill..this is why we will not be doing this during the raid as it is a lot easier to get them done before, one of the trials take around an hour to respawn..suggest u get them done asap! look on google for a guide to the group ml's, i don't need the stones that u receive..they are just for 4.7 (if i can remember :D ) good luck on em guys! get em done!!! then ml4 is out of the way.

Hope u all enjoy it.
Nate

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Here we are again :D Will try and make it :worthy:
Pity we won't be doing any diving so you can show us your new skills :clap:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Will come and help out. Dont need the steps but you need the people :)

Deje

Fledgling Freddie
will try to come, I only need 4.10 but i guess u need the ppl for 4.2 :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Time Changes

Ok guys, soz but totally forgot about the Dailight Savings Time!!!! it's this weekend, the time in britain will change from GMT to BST and CET is put 1 hour forward. So the hunt will now start at 14:00BST 15:00CET. (which is 13:00GMT 14:00CET before daylight savings time). Meaning the hunt will start an hour early! Really sorry about this mess up guys, hope u all can come at the right time.

Nate.

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there for ML4.2 my Nailah's Robe need more exp :bazbeer: :clap:
Might join the party for the rest of the steps to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom