ML4 Raid sunday april 4 at 18h CET (17h GMT)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Planning to do all steps of ML4 in the order that is given in this guide
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Four.html
Its smart to read the guide so you know what to do and not to do.
18h15 cet is the deadline that time we leave.
No bla bla's, waiting, changing order or whatever.

Meet Stygian Dalta we need about 3 groups.
Cya all on sunday

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Meet Stygian Dalta we need about 3 groups.

Three groups? Are you kidding or do you already have some grps premade?

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
how about read the guide like i said..

Quote...

Entire Master Level 4 completed in 3 hours: with 3 groups on ML 4 we rushed through all the steps but colossal and then met up with 4 more groups that needed 4.9 and 4.10, took 3 hours. (4.2 took an hour itself trying to target Seti and keeping the wrong mob from coming to us), but after that it breezed through. - Kempel

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Have read the guide and been on ML4 raids before, is why I asked. You might want to check 4.2 where it says:-

This has been done with about 4 groups (after 1.68 patch)

Fortress of Storms has had its difficulty reduced. We have lowered the total amount of monsters across the board needed to be defeated to complete this encounter.
(1.68 patch, Feb 19, 2004)

Hope you can do it with 3 groups because 4.2 is a bastard of a step, but I think that quote might have been taken after 1.68.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Make that 4 groups ;)

also more are welcome tbh ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
for 4.2 you need like 6 fg, and i mean decent fg's...

4.8 is linked to it aswell

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
ML4 raid

Well, a lot of peeps turned up for the raid...

But when it started off it seemed that the one that organised the raid wastnt gonna lead it.
So, i kinda got promoted as leader at some point. Without any Preparations.
And as u can imagine it was a disaster.
Well i have to give some credit to Galos as he joined the /bg to help us, tnx for the good directions. :wub:
I tried the best i could and i got the zerg starting to do 4.2 but again, it went into a complete disaster. Peeps got killed.

And here's what i want to say, PLZ when u enter a bg, stay focussed, i know there was a lot of downtime becose of ld's and because i had to check my guide and all. But when u go afk u could be the person that is responcable of getting the whole zerg killed

Then i had to leave, i had some folks over at my place... and at 11pm i logged back in. And i saw that Teiten now was promoted to lead the zerg.
Also he didnt have time to prepare this... but 4.2 got finished :clap:

Then we had a lot of downtime when peeps wanted to lotto drops, and thats where it all went wrong. Never lotto stuff be4 the whole raid is finished cose peeps start leaving and get uninterested of raid. :drink:

So what im trying to say, plz when u organise a raid, make preparations, thats the way it has to be done.

By the way, as a lot of people that where with me on the raid yesterday still need to finish a lot of steps i want to help u guys

Im organising a 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 and in the end 4.10 raid
I dont want any whining about previous steps.

U can print out the guide and do 4.1 and 4.3 with 1 group, its easy, the locs are all on it... and its easy to make a fg for those 2 steps, also gives some ML xp in order how much peeps in group who need the step...

Tnx all for trying ur best yesterday, i hope i can help u all tonight
And help myself finish 4.10 (finally) :wij:

PS: the person who dissapeared last night with a "Storm Crystal" drop from 4.2 plz report! I need it in order to finish 4.7

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Aye so true, i was not prepared indeed, i didnt got the chance between this post and the raid to do so. Im sorry for that.

On the other hand we had 7 groups with many ppl not knowing anything about ml4. There averyone want the ML's its everybody's responcibility to know what to do, not only taking it the easy way, stick on a raid and if somthing go wrong blame the one who set it up. (me in this case).

2nd i made it clear from the beginning that i had no clue where to go or what to do and i asked for volonteers to help running the raid....Deadly silence...
Then i promoted some ppl who knew a bit of all the stuff and i told the bg we gone run on the guide so it may dalay etc...

Anyway we got credit for 4 steps including 4.2, if i look back to ML3 i dont think this is so bad after all.

Finaly i want to thank all the ppl who helped with the raid and all the ppl who joined. Next time i will prepare before i post on freddys, no more surprices, this is only my 5th raid or so, everybody need to learn from hes mistakes, Atleast i try instead of blaming others who try. (not meaning you mus, you did a great job)

Greetings

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
i had a PM ingame from the person (dont ask me for his name!) who had the storm crystal.. it was a simple mistake and anyone could do it :p

as this item will be recovered i will help lead the steps listed above of needed, as i have done some research - and intend to do some more when i log on :eek:

i am not sure if someone had an EXTRA 4.2 item, if so i hope we can do 2 raids so that the people who participated in the 4.2 raid and cant come to the next raid, will get a second chance! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom