ML4 Raid Saturday 29th

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be running a ML4 raid this saturday at 11:30 GMT

/bg join Kithana at 11:00 GMT, not sooner.

Make absolutely sure you did 4.1 (Sting), 4.3 (Roar) and 4.4 (Lost Goddess) before raid or you wont get credit for 4.10 as I wont be doing those during raid

ML4 should be fairly easy and shouldnt take more than 3 maybe 4 hours time if everything runs smoothly, however we will need a good bunch of people for the 4.2 step (I know its gotten easier, I still hope enough people will show up)

Nice to know things : I will be in charge of this raid, nobody besides me for now.
Please make balanced groups when going, make sure you got a cleric etc, as least as far as possiple.
Group leaders will be given secondary leadership in bg which will be silenced at arrival of first step. They will also be in a cg made by me for orders.

Rules on raid is :

Number 1 : Stay focussed! This ML got 3 steps where you can easily whipe an entire raid if everyone doesnt pay attention. (4.5, 4.8 and 4.9)

Number 2 : Keep AFK to an absolute minimum. I will not turn whole raid around just cus someone died and didnt accept rezz while afk or he lost stick and comes back 10 mins later

Number 3 : If you go LD you got 3 minutes to get back into game, or I will continue. LD'ers who take more than 3 mins are more than welcome to rejoin raid but it will be their own problem getting to our location

Number 4 : A bg lootwhore will be assigned from my grp and lotto will be held AFTER the raid is done

Number 5 :You are allowed to lotto for the char you bring for raid or an other lvl 50 alt IF I am informed before raid leaves Stygia Haven.

Number 6 : In case of my own LD, I will be on contact with other grp members through a phone within the second and will assign on of them to lead on.

Hopefully enough people will show since 4.2 is pretty demanding.

I will regulary keep an eye on this post through the week (cant get online since im in the army tho) and will post stuff I've forgotten :) Might even throw in a walkthrough if I dont feel that lazy one of the upcomming days :)

Comments as welcome, and C ya Saturday /wave

(P.S. Sticky plz :clap: )

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Do it Sunday or ill dig out the pics from the grey SM saga! :twak:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Is this still going? lost sticky and went to 2nd page?

if so, anyone wanna do 4.4 step thurday / friday evening ?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
count me in...may be a bit late cos of work...but wil find you anyway (hopefully) ...if not i will just bog off from work early to be on time ((o: ...p.s, do you have any fit naafi birds where you are ? (o:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
I be there

Full rej speced Cleric is 47 rej hope that are ok to join wiith that

Shannesa

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc its still on, Sec-leader will be Sarcon btw, c ya'll tomorrow :D

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Ofc its still on, Sec-leader will be Sarcon btw, c ya'll tomorrow :D

Aye me, but not the char Sarcon, but my wiz Anide ;)
Will make a group 1hour before raid (10gmt) killing colossus

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt have anything else to do, so just logged in and opened it :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks all for showing up, more came than expected.

Its sad that people dont listen to what leaders say tho, which almost cost us 4.8, 4.9 and 4.10, however it just took little more than expected and we got em all done..

Big thanks for everyone who showed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom