ML4 Raid - Saturday 1st May (Postponed from 24th April)

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
As my other post was un-sticky'd :mad: ...

When and Where:
Meet at Stygia Haven on Saturday 24th April. We will depart at 13:30 BST (14:30 CET). "/BG join Armus" 30 minutes before.

-----
Prerequisites:
Please do the group encounters (4.1, 4.3 and 4.4), as we will not be doing these on the raid. I don't have all the drops from these steps myself, so someone will need to bring them. These are: Bloodstone, Eye of Ra and Sunstone.

-----

Loot/lotto rules (subject to change, depending on feedback here):
All lottos will be /random 100.

Keys: These will be lotto'd to group leaders. The winning group leaders will then lotto the key in their group.

After some thought, I've decided that /bg lootlevel will be set to 50. Means we don't have to deal with the lower level RoGs and scrolls (this is an ML raid, not an item farming trip).

Other items: These will be lotto'd in this order:
Legendary Weapon Ingredients
Weapons
Armour
Other
If you win an item, you cannot lotto for another.
Weapons and armour will only be lotto'd amongst the classes they are for. If you wish to lotto for an alt, you must PM me before the raid starts.

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, can't edit original post. Of course, I meant to say:

When and Where:
Meet at Stygia Haven on Saturday 1st May. We will depart at 13:30 BST (14:30 CET). "/BG join Armus" 30 minutes before.

Galerrard

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there.

Anyone want to meet at 11:30am BST to do the group quests?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Word of warning, doing it on the same day as an ML3 raid could be a bad idea and loose you a lot of people. I for one would love to go to both but can't so would go to ML3 instead. Same applies for about 10 other people I know.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
well ml 3 can be done with 2-3 fg
ml 4 cant - you need quite a zerg for that, so i know what ml im coming for ;P

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Word of warning, doing it on the same day as an ML3 raid could be a bad idea and loose you a lot of people. I for one would love to go to both but can't so would go to ML3 instead. Same applies for about 10 other people I know.
A fair point, but...
1. My raid starts at 13:30 BST, the other starts at 21:00 BST. That gives me 7:30 to get it finished, and if we move quickly enough, it shouldn't take that long.
2. It may be a bad idea, but (and no offense intended), you're saying that in the wrong thread if you look at the original post times.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Armus said:
A fair point, but...
1. My raid starts at 13:30 BST, the other starts at 21:00 BST. That gives me 7:30 to get it finished, and if we move quickly enough, it shouldn't take that long.
2. It may be a bad idea, but (and no offense intended), you're saying that in the wrong thread if you look at the original post times.

i think you misread the times, ml4 raid is 09:00 gmt thats in the morning :)

(Copy and paste title) Ml3 Saturday 1 May 9 Gmt 10 Cet Am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
i think you misread the times, ml4 raid is 09:00 gmt thats in the morning :)

(Copy and paste title) Ml3 Saturday 1 May 9 Gmt 10 Cet Am !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, you're right. Better go for that sight test I've been planning.

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
If you didn't know yet...we (GoL + people joining us) plan to do 1 ML each weekend (with solo/group steps during week following the ML raid itself).

This means we will do ML4 weekend 5-6/05 most likely.
So maybe good to wait 1 week..and merge both raids so we have enough for ML4. Of course...we start 10 CET...might be early for a lot of people...but also means you can probably do RvR or whatever at night...instead of PvE till 2-3 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom