ML4 Raid Sat 22nd 1.30PM GMT

Deathbloke

Banned
Master Level 4 BG Steps

Run by Herbetta & Anglosaxon

Meet stygia Saturday 22nd 1.30PM GMT.

Requirements: level 40 and activated MLs with Arbiter. If you wish to get credit for 4.10 you should have completed groupsteps 4.1, 4.3 & 4.4. If you have trouble with these group steps, contact the Vigilante Majestical guild before Saturday and I will organize some group runs. We may also have the chance to do groupsteps as we run past the areas containing them.

We need at least 3FGs to be able to complete ML4.2.

Good drops will be lottoed.

We shall set off from Stygia to Atum at 1.45pm giving us 15 minutes to organize groups.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Will be there again with cabby.

I know you said you like the more 'relaxed' raid, but can I suggest just getting on with the BG steps instead of taking detours e.g doing group steps.

ML 4 takes a lot of time as it is. Your last raid failed because people saw in your post that you were doing detours, therefore people couldn't be arsed to show as it would take 5 hours. Also, the short notice of the raid didn't help.

Anyway, much appreciated for the raid. Will see you Saturday :) Lets hope we have better luck with numbers.

fere

Fledgling Freddie
May? Sat 21st or Sun 22nd?

Mmm.. is that saturday 21st or sunday 22nd? may isnt it?
Bluh.. i'm ill already and get rly confused myself now :S

York

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:
I know you said you like the more 'relaxed' raid, but can I suggest just getting on with the BG steps instead of taking detours e.g doing group steps.

I agree, but will be there again regardless.
Hope numbers are better this time :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
will come with my pally if i can find a group to do group steps with :D

Deathbloke

Banned
Legaen said:
Will be there again with cabby.

Main reason for that was we were more or less exactly 3fg, and I needed every single man, so did group steps to keep people who missed them happier. But anyway, people have had a couple of weeks to get the group steps, so this time we will be straight to 4.2.

Deathbloke

Banned
Eeben said:
will come with my pally if i can find a group to do group steps with :D
Its best to get the group steps done beforehand. You have a good four days to get some mates together to kill a colossal, one of the green mau things, and the named orange lion.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
fere said:
Mmm.. is that saturday 21st or sunday 22nd? may isnt it?
Bluh.. i'm ill already and get rly confused myself now :S

Well, I guess its Saturday 21st, as ppl rearly mistaken about week days, and often mixing up dates. :) Would be nice to clarify though. :)

Eeben said:
will come with my pally if i can find a group to do group steps with

Lets gather a group for presteps at Thursday or/and Friday evening. 8pm uk time.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
im up for groupsteps + raid, some1 make group for friday for group steps :clap:

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, lets fix it for Friday, 8pm UK time, Stygia Haven. I'll be up 10-15 min before time with my mincer, Kinan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom