ML4 Pre - Req Steps , Wed 28July 1800pm

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Since we are on ml fire and there is ml4 on friday we need again to make the pre reqs. Calling all the peeps that joined the ml3 pre reqs + more to come , and a leader to lead it ( Sinu i am calling U :worthy: )

Hope that we will all get credit tonight on full ml3 raid so we can move on

Info : Meet at Stygia at 18:00 sharp . Bg will be on me , cya all there

PS : Sticky PLZ

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Will come with my cleric if you can wait a bit. I dont get home from work until about 6:30. Only need the nomad step anyway.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I will come with Cleric....could stay till about 20:20...all depends if Duane picks my paladin or my thuerg for DR :( if he picks my cleric would have to shoot of at round 20:00 :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure, i'll be there...

But if someone else wants do step in and take lead plz feel free to do so since i've only done ML4 once before. Could prolly stagger my way through it though if you want me to.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
nerf, been after ml4 pre-reqs for sometime, and again i cant make it as i finish work 40mins later :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
sedde said:
Since we are on ml fire and there is ml4 on friday we need again to make the pre reqs. Calling all the peeps that joined the ml3 pre reqs + more to come , and a leader to lead it ( Sinu i am calling U :worthy: )

Hope that we will all get credit tonight on full ml3 raid so we can move on

Info : Meet at Stygia at 18:00 sharp . Bg will be on me , cya all there

PS : Sticky PLZ

Any idea how long it will take? Have some comitments l8r on that night and wondering if i will be able to attend.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
What Sedde didn't mention in the first post is that these are group steps.
That means only 1 fg can get credit for them (however a fg isn't required, these encounters are all fairly easy and should be doable with 3-4 ppl of most class setups).

As you can see this means problems if we get more then 8 participants. I'm not sure how long the respawn timer is on these mobs so i'll run at least 2 raids, prolly 3 for all who wants/needs credit.

It seems some of those who signed up has problems with the time/date of the planned raid... So how about we do one on tuesday and one on thursday too? A bit later so Mauness can join in too ;)

This does not mean, however, that the raid on wed 28 is off, just that i'll arrange a hunt on tue 27 and thu 29, all for your pleasure and enjoyment.

So, how about 7.30 pm gmt in stygia haven tuesday (tomorrow that is) and possibly thursday too depending on interest. For those who already signed up and are comfy with meeting at 6 pm, that time/place/raid stands as is.

IF YOU SIGN UP AFTER THIS POST PLZ STATE IF YOU WANT TO DO IT ON TUESDAY, WESNESDAY OR THURSDAY.

The raid itself won't take very long, an hour or so (hopefully).

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
So, if i get this right the people we have signed up for wed 28 are:

Sedde (pally)
me (cleric)
Minstru (mincer)
Randalthor (Armsman)
Smurflords cleric (maybe)
Spaced (cleric)
Talsar (cleric)
Rak (friar)
Kriegs char (maybe, if he has time)
Sunara (cleric)
Akritas (merc)

Taht's 11, if you don't count the maybe's. If any of you can volunteer to move to another day it'd be nice since i'd prefer to not say no to anyone :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
All people who see their names on Cirandi's post plz confirm if you are coming or not so we can form the fg.

Just to be right , the 1st 6 peeps + 2 (me and cirandi) that will sign up will go for wed and others will be moved for thursday and we will do it again .

Thnx for ur understanding , we will keep priority .

Euinar

Regular Freddie
:(, didnt read all.. can only join Wed 28, gonna log then and see if any drops of.

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
pre req

If there's any space left on tue/wed or thu would like to join with my icewiz (alethien)

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
I couldnt make wednesday but i def can thursday looking for a place if there is a second grp on thurdays :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, setting up a run today at 7.30 gmt (8.30 CET) at stygia haven. This is the time we LEAVE so be sure to be there.

participants so far is me, Sedde, Mauness, Alethien (i hope he sees this ;). 4 ppl so far. Anyone else who wants to join today just give me a shout here.

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
great thanks!, i've got a squash game at 6.50 so should get back just after 7.30, 7.40 at the latest.

I will log my icewiz at stygia before I head out to squash so can pick up soon as I get in.

c u there.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up for tonight please if there is room!

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR7L7-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap

illume

Fledgling Freddie
Preferably today but thu is ok if there's no room

illume lvl 50 firewiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom