ML4 Monday 17th May - Wednesday 18th May

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Ok my intention is to split ML4 into two sessions, each of a duration of about three hours.

Monday 17th May

4.2 Fortress of Storms
4.5 Jann
4.6 Oukesson

Tuesday 18th May

4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

The raids will leave Stygia Haven at 20:00 UK time. Please be there 15-30 mins in advance.

THE THREE PRE-REQ TRIALS WILL NOT BE DONE ON THESE TWO NIGHTS PLEASE DO IN ADVANCE. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone (solo)

These only need 4 people allegedly to complete, though 1FG may be easier.

Loot will be lottoed and the end of both evenings, you can roll for anything but only win one item. Once you have won you can not roll again. this is for all loot including keys.

We need 4 FG minimum for the first evening. Please sign up below.

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Bah not able to edit, the title is incorrect. It should read as per the thread content.

Part Deux will be on Tuesday the 18th

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on for both parts. Have to get 4.3 sorted, if anyone feel like coming for that please PM ingame in time for the weekend.

Hatred

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there :)

Lodogran <The Dragon Senate> 50 mercenary signing up, might bring a gang of some other TDS with me but will inform u ingame.

--Hatred

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to do this. Have an Armsman and Paladin that both need full credit.

However this is subject to completing ML 3 on Saturday and doing the pre reqs.

If anyone wants to do the pre reqs for this saturday morning or late evening let me know. Likely to be busy all day Sunday. PM if interested.

****Note: I've never done these before so it would be useful if someone new what to do or I'll be working to the online guides ;)

veiga

Loyal Freddie
Veiga only can come on part 2 (tuesday)

hi m8s
Mercenary lvl 50
need only ml4.10 and xp
will be there at 7.45pm
cya
:flame:

Emerio

Fledgling Freddie
I only need MLxp so ill show up (wednesday only) in case u need me. So ofc if a space is between me and another without credit the choice is obvious.

Sololson

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with my Merc Laradee - she needs credits for most but not all encounters. Pres done.

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Ml4

Ill be there for the Tuesday session only...see you around 7.30 pm...rgds:) ;)

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
All objectives for part one were successful last night :D

I have all 6 stones so that is enough for 48 people to get credit for 4.7 (1 stone per group) I also may have some extras for people to get credit post 4.8 anyone with stones themselves please bring them along.

Part Deux tonight though will be delayed by 30 mins due to RL issues for me. I will try to get a member of GoP to help out sorting grps etc so we can be ready to leave at 20:30 UK time. The parts planned for tonight will not take as long as last night though hopefully. FoS was the part we needed to get out of the way.

Tonight is for 4.10 so make sure you have the pre-reqs done, we did 4.4 last night as a bonus for those who needed it. I suggest anyone still needing 4.1 and 4.3 meet up at stygia at 19:30 UK time and do them pre raid, they only take about 30 mins to do both, so long as you can find them somewhere :D.

shizkebab

Fledgling Freddie
I´ll join with one of my gimps.
Shizbert
etc etc

HIB/EXCAL
Theofix FOTMBrehon
Shieru
etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom