ML4 GRP Steps 1FG Friday 12th Nov 5pm

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I need these on my BB and so will do a run. Meeting in Stygia Haven at 5pm, group leader will be Keane.

Pala -
Block -
Cleric -
Cleric - Enaya (bb)
Misc -
Misc -
Misc -
Speed - Keane

We will do 4.1, 4.3 and 4.4.

Sheherazade

Fledgling Freddie

Nerigal / Scout
and if possible for
Tendac / BB cleric
both fully played from 2 different players

Sheherazade

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigin op membra 50 cleric, bb spec, but 25% heal :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
meeeee pls! Nave the merc if there is room left

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
Like to join with my bubble theurg, Vardalimaae, she's still missing ml4 :(
And will try to be in time (kinda early for me :() - gonna try everything to be there - short of killing my boss, that is :p

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
Paeldric now lvl 50 cleric (thanks to you :) signing up for grp steps please

love & hugs

Ocomas

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, got grp steps incidentally done tonight :eek:

If I can make it and am needed to help out, I would still join, but not desperate about it anymore :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Pala - Mankkslash
Block - Rachey
Cleric - Enaya
Cleric - Paeldric
Misc - Koch
Misc - Nerigal
Misc - Ninjitsu
Misc - Nave

Domtune is replacement if Misc spot or Rachey drops out. Himbo will be coming along outside grp, but I'd rather have one more person get credit than drag that leech Keane along.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
if the block bot or pala or one of the miscs drops out i could tag along with Rellik MoB 4 fully spellcrafted osv

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Graendel said:
Pala - Mankkslash
Block - Rachey
Cleric - Enaya
Cleric - Paeldric
Misc - Koch
Misc - Nerigal
Misc - Ninjitsu
Misc - Nave

Domtune is replacement if Misc spot or Rachey drops out. Himbo will be coming along outside grp, but I'd rather have one more person get credit than drag that leech Keane along.

And why could i not come? im like the 3. person or so to sign op for this oO could both go for cleric or misc spot.
Cant really se this any fair, hope its a mistake and ur change it :mad:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
And why could i not come? im like the 3. person or so to sign op for this oO could both go for cleric or misc spot.
Cant really se this any fair, hope its a mistake and ur change it :mad:
When you sign on to ML raids with a buffbot, you have to get used to being turned down. Fair and square. If you wanna get bb ML's. Do like Graendel and make your own raids.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh a bb does 3 times the work of a 43 scout, buff is kinda important. Was on ml8, i did fine heals, no prob being a bb, cant se why ppl got such a pain in the ass, its not like im afk, im playing her. Else i guess i just have to say im a cleric and remove membra from sig

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, no mistake. Darklis gets on my raid any day of the week.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess u just got the honor of stopping a new fop to get used for arti/raids then, im sick of ml cous ppl se bb as afk ppl doing nothing

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr, I can understand if you're disappointed, but it's sort of ludicrous to say I'm doing what I can to stop people from getting FoP. The prereqs aren't that difficult, and you would probably have no problems finding a new grp to do them with you before the bg raid. Good luck with that and hope to see you on Saturday.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If your not happy with how a raid (or group steps) are run..... then run your own.

Graendals put alot of time and effort in getting people from ML1 through to ML9, I also know from experience how hard it is to fill 2 groups (for ML5) yet alone one single group where there are 2 pages of signups.

Sheherazade

Fledgling Freddie
Had the chance to do the steps on the last weekend with Nerigal.
So free space for somebody else.

Sheherazade

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Pala - Mankkslash
Block - Rachey
Cleric - Enaya
Cleric - Paeldric
Misc - Koch
Misc - Domerc
Misc - Ninjitsu
Misc - Nave

If anyone else drops out, Membra gets the spot. People who don't turn up on time will of course be replaced.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
tears if i could i would, had the same problem on sorc. 90% of evry prereq i used hours to solo with a tank pet cous ppl comming 2 sec before raid gets the alternative spot before me that had signed up weeks before. Im comming, if i got prereqs or not, guess ill just live without credit then.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
tears if i could i would, had the same problem on sorc. 90% of evry prereq i used hours to solo with a tank pet cous ppl comming 2 sec before raid gets the alternative spot before me that had signed up weeks before. Im comming, if i got prereqs or not, guess ill just live without credit then.
If i remember you can do the pre's with 2 or 3 people - ask in the guild see if anyone can help and if not give me a yell in game, if im free will come and help.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Im gonna try to se if Illtarus gets online, he can run bot while I do the steps with sorc. She gets credit even tho she dosnt do any dmg right, just shes in grp? Since Wazkyr is gonna do the kill and dont need the steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom