Ml4 BG Raid Tuesday 20th 20.30 CET

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
yep, now run off do sting, roar and 4.4 and join my bg

I will be aiming for having between 40-50 ppl. Any more then that and ill probably do another raid the day after.

Only unique drops will be randomed. (mp counts as unique in this sense)

We will start off with 4.2

If you have any of the items required bring them just incase ppl dont pick up loot etc (which happened on my last ml4 raid)

Sorry for the short warning, but i just got my work schedule so >.<

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
will come for some ml - xp as sm, thats great news for the raid as i am kinda uber.

xD

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
Yay !

Time for ml's count my warrior in this :) we doing all steps together right ? :D
:cheers:

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh qq we mustdo sting . 4.4 and one more step :( anyone wanna do some of these pm Fingolin in game oO

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
baah, you will nag ppl of my ml1 raid! and starting that early means that we wont be able to finnish ml1 before ml4 starts.. bad planning mate! :(

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
will come for some ml - xp as sm, thats great news for the raid as i am kinda uber.

xD

change of plans, since dorins is inc, im gonna duo this with him, so public raid cancelled :p

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
A Bigggggg :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: to Arnor for standing all of us (especially me the master whiner ) nice raid m8 keep up the gj
Also ty to Almosthman and Blazor that helped for this raid be the a success ty again guys
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom