ML4 BG raid Thursday 24th Febuary

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
ml4 raid next monday at 8.00pm cet/ 7.00pm gmt will open bg 20 min early with Moksi.

Pre reqs are

If you have any questions, PM me beforehand with raid relevent questions, however DO NOT pm me bitching about how to do pre req's. These are available on vision of sages.

Even if the pre req's are not completed you may enter the raid though we wont be doing them for you.

People who disobey raid rules by not listening. Trying to sell items, or general spam about nothing, will be kicked from the BG. Whinging in general = BG kick.

Thankyou and lets hope for a sucessful raid.

Moksi

All drops will be lottoed at the end of the raid, however keys will be lottoed for immediatlely after the kills via random 1000.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:
Such great attitude!

Only way to make things work however. Let people on a short leash, and you're having trouble.

I'd join, but I'll be on holidays :cheers:

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Hi Eluvia, I posted on my post forum saying that its been moved to ur date (Thursday 24th) that way at least we can have enuf ppl, and i told them that they need to have pre-steps done, I'll be joining with Dialblos, my druid all pre-steps done. C u there :) I'll be on today, i'll be most of the day on Navabolg so feel free to pm me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom