ML4 BG Raid Sunday 23-1 15:00 GMT (16:00 CET, 17:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As I promised, specially to the people that stuck around yesterday during the ML3 raid, here comes ML4.

3 steps you need to do before the raid.

4.1 = Kill the colossal scorpion
4.3 = Kill T, or whatever his name is.
4.4 = Kill a green con, easy one, can be soloed.

Details for the above can be found at vos. I advice you to do the steps well in advance, T has a 45 minute respawn and can be quite a bitch to locate. You have 2 days ahead of you to pull this off, I advice you to get started.

Ussual rules apply,

See ya there

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Voidy inc....btw 4.4 now gives bg credit....u still want it as a prereq?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, let make this clear. I want 4.4 to be done before the raid. I know it gives credit to the BG, but that will also mean a raid wipe, which I don't really look forward to ;)

Get it done, it's really easy (you can escape death if you run to the djini stone and port fast)

Lilltjyv

Fledgling Freddie
i will be incoming with ranger! :wub:
i have the pre-steps done.. but i dont have the Sun Stone is that a problem?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You are not required to have any items. Just make sure you have credit on the 3 steps I mentioned above.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo! I've been waiting for another 4.10 for ages :D Nice one Gear, I'll be along with my warden ;)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Yes, let make this clear. I want 4.4 to be done before the raid. I know it gives credit to the BG, but that will also mean a raid wipe, which I don't really look forward to ;)

Get it done, it's really easy (you can escape death if you run to the djini stone and port fast)

LOL ! I did that once, the bastards ran all the way to Stygia Haven to kill me :(

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Great sign me up with hero and i will bring BB this time (BB man) =P

DuZter

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna be there too with elfduzter, need my last two steps.. stupid LD dead last time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom