Ml4 Bg Raid Saturday 12/02

Kaya

Fledgling Freddie
The meeting point is: 2pm at Stygie (the battlegroup will be opened at 1.45pm, Kayaz will be the leader).
Do these trials before the raid:
4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone (solo)
(informations at:http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Four.html)
Those are very easy steps and can be done in less than an hour with less than a group.
The steps will be done in that order: 4.2,4.6,4.5,4.7,4.8,4.9 and then 4.10.
LD will be waited as long as possible.
My guild and I are providing 1 optimised group + 5 animists.
We will claim 1 loot for the lead and all the others will be randomed by everyone.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kaya said:
We will claim 1 loot for the lead and all the others will be randomed by everyone.

I was wondering when people will start doing that...

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't there that Hero (forgot name :twak: ) that organised all those Galla raids long time ago? He kept loot for himself as well iirc

Kaya

Fledgling Freddie
We are only keeping ONE loot whereas there will be a lot dropped during this raid (look at the number of steps done).
Leading all thoses steps (and especially the step 4.2) is not an easy thing to do, and i don't see why the leader doesn't have the right to be rewarded...

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
Take ya reward, as long as you give me 4.10 :) Btw. 2pm GMT or CET?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kaya said:
We are only keeping ONE loot whereas there will be a lot dropped during this raid (look at the number of steps done).
Leading all thoses steps (and especially the step 4.2) is not an easy thing to do, and i don't see why the leader doesn't have the right to be rewarded...

I still believe it's greed... your raid tho (and I know how it is leading raids)

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well guess it had to start someday .. never at any toa raids have i seen ppl claim loot.. the ppl on the raid have just as much right to get those drops as the leaders .. sure you are leading but without the ppl you cant do the raid.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it comes down to choice. If you don't agree with the loot rules then don't go on this ML4 raid.
If you need ML4 credit I think people should go because the chance of winning anything in a lotto is very small.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Yay ml4 thank u..I come help with NS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom