ml4 bg raid needed

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
how about it (tears?) ? next sunday would be nice ;) I know i could organize one myself but don't have so much experience what it comes to ML's, or leading one of dem raids.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, no more ML's until my baby druid is 40 (hes 35 at the mo) Decided to pop the Vampiir on hold and focus on a class thats groupable within RvR and quite like watching people die around me as I lag on the heal buttons or get distracted by something on TV :)

So... 5 levels to go (well 4 or 3 with free levels) then Ill do some mini ML rushes.

plain_jane

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Sorry, no more ML's until my baby druid is 40 (hes 35 at the mo) Decided to pop the Vampiir on hold and focus on a class thats groupable within RvR and quite like watching people die around me as I lag on the heal buttons or get distracted by something on TV :)

So... 5 levels to go (well 4 or 3 with free levels) then Ill do some mini ML rushes.

I can take you to 40 swiftly. I suck terribly at raid-managing, which you obviously don't. I'll take you to 40 and you take me to ml 10, deal? :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be joining the ML9 tonight as Tridiel.

After that ill be on as my baby druid Leathan, any offers gladly welcomed :) would prefer a propper EXP group tho but... could clean the kitchen I supose hehehe

Guessing this week to get him to 40+ then its dragon week next week, so expect some ML raids (or rushes) the week after.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Ill be joining the ML9 tonight as Tridiel.
Guessing this week to get him to 40+ then its dragon week next week, so expect some ML raids (or rushes) the week after.
:clap: :worthy:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda hard to level a 35 regrowth druid, so far ive been flagged LFG for most of the day, but hey got my SCing up 250 points lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom