ML4 BG Raid - Monday 6th February - 6.30pm UK Time

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Well the snake headed lady is dead.. now its time to take on the Fortress of Storms and the Great Pyramid:

ML4 BG Raid - Monday 6th February - 6.30pm UK Time

Meeting Place: Stygia Haven PRYDWEN
Battlegroup: Impit (opens 6.30pm UK Time)
Leaving Time: 6.45pm UK Time

Steps we'll do this raid:

4.2 Fortress of Storms
4.5 Jann
4.6 Oukesson
4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

Steps we WON'T do:

4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone

Loot:

All RoGs & key loot will be salvaged. Other drops and scrolls will be lotoed at a random place using /random 1000 and the top people choose an item until they're all gone. See below for a note about the boss remains.

Notes:

On this series of ML raids I will be preclaiming the boss remains for display in the Unclaimed guild house. Because of this, I will not be rolling for an item in the final lottery.

The first step of this raid can be very troublesome if we don't get enough awake people attending. It is also very important for the BG to remain awake and listen to my instructions for this raid as failure to do as I ask will result in a very long raid indeed... (need I mention Moirai :p)

Next Monday Raid (13th February): Master Level 5...

Information on the Master Level 4 steps is available from the Vision of Sages website.

This raids official soundtrack is 'The Bangles - Walk like an Egyptian'.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Sunderland will probably be there (If I get back from work on time).

Darzil

wgR

Fledgling Freddie
As usual i will attend the ml as im a guildie to limpit so once again im will go forth with my might

Marnius

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with my infi again! Hope i can get the other steps done before we go!

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
8 sign ups for a raid which needs as many albs as possible... i'm starting to worry :(

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm there with my ickle Sorc and Cleric.
Laborer pathing was fixed so it takes much less ppl to beat the Fortress these days.

Chorend

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with calabist, only thing im worried about is that ppl will be doing the champ level stuff rather than an ml4, hope im wrong

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
8 sign ups for a raid which needs as many albs as possible... i'm starting to worry :(

Well I suspect there's quite a few of us who can't make it due to it starting too early. I'm not even home by 6.45pm, let alone had dinner, washed/dried dishes, spent some time with my wife before turning into DAOC zombie :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
People never sign up for these, they just turn up.

Have faith, if you run it they will come /Jim Morrison ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom