ml4 bg 6/12 Meat Styggia /excalibur

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
as turn out was low on ml 4 sunday i am geting this done wensday whe treyd on 4.2 on 28 players most say i am inpressed by those come and ouer attemps but whe failed

any way run it wensday again so those get steps done

time 20.15 cet thats 19.15 english time

Date 6/12

Bg on Viviane

meat Stygia /(excalibur

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I guess the lovely fellow formally known as Remoteaccess will be there ^^

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
Inc on Thana with some of the stones. Will talk to you about any we may need to get in Guild tomorrow m8...time you stopped buying all the required items imo, anyway..

Was good try on Sunday just too few of us, but fun anyway.

I can't complain as I finally got Nailah's :eek2:

Cya all there (RL permitting)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
will be there on my infil:) his my last char that need's ml-ing:D

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
got Sunstone, Eye of Ra & Bloodstone.
Sorry i missed you earlier, had a power cut here :(

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
i went ld, and then there was fottie, so i watched that - did u make 4.2?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
4.2 was done adn 8 but thn weh cant make any futher be do rest tommrow

patatje

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Shan, i have disband the grp and the bg, and i will you tell why i have make this decision. When ppl join your raid and they use BB clerics and play with a other char in a other grp, its np by me, but when they dont heal or dont ress or dont give buffs they have a problem with me. 4 clerics, and i was the only active cleric in the grp! I hope that when they use a bb cleric that they join the self grp. So we can work together, and pls guys when you use a bb cleric, stay in the same grp where you char is in, and dont let a other works, in the hope's you get your ML!

Sorry for the bad english but i hope you understand me?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Am never get my bb in grp as am not heal with it when i play another m8, but i still rezz and use EoY...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, this ml rush has been riddled with low numbers...

this would suggest 2 things
1. the server pop is 2 low to get a respectable amount of active players any more
2. not enough time given between rush's, witch has been said over and over... and this is the result

ty for trying to lead this rush shan, but i wont attend this one any more... ill wait for the next

though, i agree... with lower numbers tactics are required, rather than just zerg everything
shan... yes you understand the steps well and know how to do them with small numbers, but your communication skills are far from perfect... making it VERY hard to listen to you
that said, good luck with the rest of your ml rush

and personally, if i were you i would consider cancelling the rest of the rush, wait a couple of weeks and attempt again... but then again, thats just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom