ML4.9 and ML4.10 on Friday, 13th :-)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
seeing that there's no raid planned for friday the 13th and me needing 4.10 credit on my cleric I might as well give it a try and lead it myself :cheers:

time and date:
7:30pm British Summer Time (BST, CET-1) on Friday the 13th, meeting in Stygia Haven

pre-reqs:
none

plan:
we need to do 4.9 to get to 4.10 but I don't have the blood to force a 4.9 pop, so a few minutes waiting for his spawn will be involved. after he pops, zerg and kill ...
inside 4.10 we will try to pull the adds and kill 'em, nothing special about it. afterwards, engage boss, drag him near pillars, destroy pillars to weaken him, then kill ... done ...

loot:
FFA, max. one item per person, /random 100 ... pretty standart

required force:
will need 2fg at least (the more the merrier)

see you there I hope! :m00:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
After killing the adds you should be able to bash the 2 pillars to the right of the entrance to the point they are ready to topple without getting aggro from the main boss.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
ML6 cleric with lowlvl theurg-bot for the spam, blah pbt and some unusual pl xp.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Swiinn the cleric available. Just need someone to do 4.3 with before the raid.

pumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i'll sign off, im missing 4.5 and 4.6 of some reason.. Gl guys.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, will have to pull out. ML7 bg steps take priority. I wish you good luck though, and hope you give Marti a good ganking :)

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Sorry, will have to pull out. ML7 bg steps take priority. I wish you good luck though, and hope you give Marti a good ganking :)

Same for me, i'm afraid.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
ok, consider it canceled for the good of ML7 ... cya there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom