ML4.2 Zerg Take 2

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys since the toa zones crashed just as we were storming the final keep after taking all towns, which reset the counter - we will be attempting 4.2 again tomorrow (Thursday) at 7pm GMT again.

Again this is a fun raid, all level 50s welcome and you will get credit for 4.2 even if you're not ml1 yet so its a good idea to come and get this step out of the way while theres nice big zergs of people doing it.

As people who came today know, it's quite a fun seige - and since we learnt a lot before the server crashed about how things work i am confident that we can pull this off tomorrow and kill the Seti pharoh.

So Meet tomorrow (thursday) at 7 pm GMT (8 pm CET) at stygia haven.

Ps. the lotto drops from today have been kept and will be lottoed along with any new drops on tomorrows raid.

edit: we will be doing 4.7 and 4.8 straight after, these are VERY quick steps and we'll do them to prevent anyone having to repeat 4.2 for the stone drop required in 4.7 (and 4.8 is thought the portal of 4.7).

edit: I'd also like to have a few more FGs at my disposal this time so tell your friends!

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Just a follow up, we'll be doing steps 7, 8 and 9 straight after the lotto on 4.2 for anyone who's interested

(since an item from 4.2 is needed for steps 7 - which leads to step 8 which drops an item for step 9

then everyone will have 2,7,8,9 done and are free to do the rest of ml4 with 1 to 2 fg for each step as and when they come to it.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Some info for you guys since i lead this and it was a pain in the ASS on prydwen.
1stly if u zerg its gunna crash, i think u know this but my 1st run was 340 people in the zone and bang server died.
People logged on tho and we salvaged the raid and DID it with 170.
Put 2 groups in the east and west town and 5 (seriously) in the middle one since it repopped on us 1/2 way thru clearing fortress due to overwhelming people there which is NOT fun.

4.7 lies, just run ya zerg down river and people ALL get credit despite what vos says

4.8 they repop too quick to pull, just stay dead centre and u only come across about 6-10 snakes then zerg boss, drops in seconds.
Also for 4.8 get thru portal asap closed pretty quick ;o

Anyway gl

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I seriously dont think we need 170 ppl

no towns repopped and we only had 110 people and we just had 1 fg in each town - was goin fine till crash ( i think i moved the grps out of the towns a bit too quick, will not do this next time ).

i just duno why our server crashed with only 110 people on /who atum :-/

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
no towns repopped and we only had 110 people and we just had 1 fg in each town - was goin fine till crash

see... i told ya it wasnt my group that did wrong ;P

btw what drops did we get last night? (just wanna sit and drewl at work)

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Town defending was cool!! :D Killing loads of orange and reds and taunting all the labourers :D Tank team rocks :clap:

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
i think my group got 7 spears history 1o3 scrolls...

GIFV random scroll drops ie. bellonias diary 2of3 ;D

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, for us at least town 2 is seriously bugged, it randomly repops (FULL repop) which obviously will wipe any group - with luck a high RR hib PBAE group might survive, but that's debatable. If you have the groups to spare, guard this place well ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Can you please broadcast when you're about to crash the server? :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Can you please broadcast when you're about to crash the server? :)
again, i don't see how that was to do with the number of people

we had 110 people - 110 is not enough to crash a zone in my opinion.

I think there may be something about the encounter itself which can fuck the server.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
again, i don't see how that was to do with the number of people

we had 110 people - 110 is not enough to crash a zone in my opinion.

I think there may be something about the encounter itself which can fuck the server.

toa zones are not stable for some reason
for example mid zone crashed twice yesterday
and we didnt have any zerg raids or so

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
aye the zones tend to come down every evening though it did crash both times you triggered the encounter, no? There's probably a few factors, the number of albs in ToA, the 4.2 encounter, other things that people are doing.

I blame the hibs and animists ... no particular reason to in this case but I wanna blame them for something!!!1111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom