ML4.2 raid

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ok what with new frontiers coming up on us VERY soon, its going to be forever until we can get a big enuf ZERG to do 4.2, so i want to make one for this saturday 30th at 5pm , seems reasonable. EVEN IF U R NOT ML1 YET - its advisable to get this massive lag fest ld party insane zerg step done and out of the way or your gonna be waiting a hell of a long time for it . So this is an incitement to get as many people to sign up <or bring mates who need if they dont read FH>. I personally have not done the step b4 and would like someone who has <Eggy -Jimmyjr ect..> to take command but cmon peeps if your interested lets get this one out the way quick as poss.

sign on the dotted line and prepare for war peeps :p...

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Might be a good idea of you, but when you think about it for 2 mins more, it ain't a good idea.

You can do 4.2 with 4 fg (You can do ML 4 with it even) and if those are balanced groups, then you can do it with even less people.
Not really a zerg needed like you say.

Also, the storm crystel you get from 4.2, you need for 4.8.
So lets say you get 100 people for 4.2 and 50 of those go on a raid that uses that storm crystal, this means the other 50 will have to attend 4.2 again, to get another storm crystal, so they can finish 4.8.

So don't worry about getting 4.2 out of the way. It ain't such a difficult encounter.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
get it done on the ml rush or i guess eggy is gonna make a ml4 raid soon as he just did 1-3 and said he was going all the way, allso there have just been a raid 1 week ago or so, so tbh the "need" 4 it is not that big...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom