ML4.2 Raid Friday 13th May 8PM GMT.

Deathbloke

Banned
Master Level 4, Trial 2 - BG Herbetta

Run by Herbetta & Anglosaxon

Meet stygia Today (Friday 13th) 8PM GMT.

Requirements: level 40 and activated MLs with Arbiter. No other presteps required.

I need at least 3 triple hard FGs. Anyone else can come for the ride. Ideally each should be led by a group leader familar with 4.2. You can read about this step on www.visionofsages.com/toa.

If all goes well I will run the remaining steps of ML4 Saturday 14th 1.30pm GMT.

Seti drops will be lottoed.

We shall set off from Stygia to Atum at 8.15pm giving us 15 minutes to organize groups.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Why run 4.2 on a dif date? This means you'll get less turn out (ie people who can't make both days).

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
will come with an alt for mlxp, if possible can we do some other BG's steps just for mlxp?

:m00:

Deathbloke

Banned
Reply to Eggy

4.2 is harder to organize afaik. Requires 3 fg, each capable of handling quite an army. Whereas the other steps only require 2fg, so can be handled by guild and alliance raids. Anyway, whats done is done now :cheers:

Deathbloke

Banned
scorge said:
will come with an alt for mlxp, if possible can we do some other BG's steps just for mlxp?

:m00:

There is an ml4 raid tomorrow. Should be lots of mlxp there for you too. I will be willing to do more ml4 steps with servant necro.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
4.2 is harder to organize afaik. Requires 3 fg, each capable of handling quite an army. Whereas the other steps only require 2fg, so can be handled by guild and alliance raids. Anyway, whats done is done now :cheers:

4.7 and 4.8 ofc need the drop from 4.2 regardless of how many people it takes.

Deathbloke

Banned
Golena said:
4.7 and 4.8 ofc need the drop from 4.2 regardless of how many people it takes.

Bah, had not read that far. From what I have read entire BG gets credit when stone from 4.2 is used. I think I will run 4.2 tonight and also tomorrow. Doing it twice won't do anyone any harm. Just means if people are late for 4.2, go ld or miss credit due to bug, they get two opportunities.

Deathbloke

Banned
Also seeing how this ml is given at such short notice will give me opportunity to host some groups the group steps before tomorrow.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
There are 3 towns and a fortress to wipe with the 4.2 /bg. Be aware if you plan on using only 3fg, you will struggle immensely. Even if you left only half a group at each town, you still only have 12 people to kill a hell of a lot of red-purple stormlords etc.

Deathbloke

Banned
3fg is the minimum. If we get less than that I will have to cancel it. If we get more, the better our chances. This is partly why I have separated this step out. Its tough, and it is short notice.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you can get credit for 4.7 without having done 4.2..

however the portal to 4.8 will only open if you use all the stones from 4.1-4.6.

And seti only ever drops one stone.

So you can only get 4.8 credit once per 4.2 raid. You need the drop from 4.8 to spawn 4.9 to get the drop to get to 4.10

(though gaurmaes does seem to pop at random with a whole load of hurricanes so people might be able to get away with a raid after your saturday one that does 4.2 then 4.9 4.10 at another time)

Once we get 1.75 it won't be so bad - this sort of raid would work and people could just go get 4.2 at a different time. Till then I'd suggest doing it as the one thing as you'll get more people and with 5fg 4.2 is reasonably easy.

Deathbloke

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
you can get credit for 4.7 without having done 4.2..

however the portal to 4.8 will only open if you use all the stones from 4.1-4.6.

And seti only ever drops one stone.

So you can only get 4.8 credit once per 4.2 raid. You need the drop from 4.8 to spawn 4.9 to get the drop to get to 4.10

(though gaurmaes does seem to pop at random with a whole load of hurricanes so people might be able to get away with a raid after your saturday one that does 4.2 then 4.9 4.10 at another time)

Once we get 1.75 it won't be so bad - this sort of raid would work and people could just go get 4.2 at a different time. Till then I'd suggest doing it as the one thing as you'll get more people and with 5fg 4.2 is reasonably easy.

Look at VOS its apparent that it takes quite a bit of planning, even with a good few fgs. Apparently < 3fgs have handled it before, but execution must be perfect. A trial run can't hurt :touch:

Bloodyfeast

Fledgling Freddie
Cant wait mate should be fun hope we get 3fg's and wish some ppl stop moaning about the 2day thing, imo who care's. If we where doin an arti over 2days then fine rofl. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom