Ml3

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know when its gonna be a ml3 raid that includes Pre quest etc,!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Evil!! ML3 has crushed my fragile PvE spirit in much the same manner FoTM gank groups crushed my RvR spirit. Avoid it, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!! NOTHING IS WORTH THE HIDEOUS EVIL OF MASTER LEVEL THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Archeon i thought you liked ML3? :p wasnt it fun to rezz more then 50 people in 1 hour xD.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Arch i think u play this game a bit to much, chill out man, have a smoke and a beer, whatch a game and come back after 2 hours

hehe j/k mate :>

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
It's been 2 very large ML3 raids the last two weeks with over 120+ on each of them that Ardamel was leading.

So dunno if the need for an ML3 raid is that large atm..

But you don't need 120+ for ML3 either.. first time I did it we were 2fg and was able to do all encounters except two.. 3.10 and one more that I don't remember the name of :) Sure it took alot of time etc because it was the first time and all.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Archeon i thought you liked ML3? :p wasnt it fun to rezz more then 50 people in 1 hour xD.

<Insert sarcastic comment about excitement, masterbation and soiled pants here>

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
we might organise ml3 this weekend
but 3fgs at max (gotta be non-gimp fgs tho :p)
cba to wait for lds, farming eggs and other sh.t

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
well

if we do then we'll start tonight and continue tomorrow and on saturday if necessary (appr. 3-4hours per day and including preQs).
It won't be an opened raid but we could have use of some skilled ppl as Anubis said.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Im skilled :p
But anyway say day etc and my shammy will be there

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
leave here ur names and i'll PM u shortly before 20CET if the raid will take place tonight.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
TT use Morse symbols plz
etc. ...---...-.--.---..-.--.--.
or prepare read tonns of send soon :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Evil!! ML3 has crushed my fragile PvE spirit in much the same manner FoTM gank groups crushed my RvR spirit. Avoid it, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!! NOTHING IS WORTH THE HIDEOUS EVIL OF MASTER LEVEL THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on brother Archeon! Ml3 HAS TO BE BANISHED it is EVUL me tells ya...!!!

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to get ml3 out the way.

need all of it plus prequests.

Hallgerdur - 50 Zerk

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
i'm in for the ml3 raid with my bd mate i'll try be ingame some today but also got some homework to do so if you can't get hold of me ingame try pm me here

Snikch

Fledgling Freddie
Marthax 50 runie got pbt.
Have farmed egg and sword need to kill moughart first.

Chunky

Fledgling Freddie
Time permiting i would like to make a ml3.10 raid (with maybe 1 or 2 other steps if majority whants) tommorow afternoon (30/04/04).
Will give a shout on fellowship /as if this is going ahead.

All are welcome to come but please dont expect to get the pre-quests or to much of the raid as im afraid i dont have the time :(

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Archeon said:

agreed :puke:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Giv me a yell, i want my runemaster through this masterlevel..

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
We've done with preQs, most steps and farmed teh stomach.

3.7, 3.9, 3.4 and 3.10 are planned to tonight.

This part of the raid is openned for all. Feel free to join.

We meet in Aerus shortly before 20 CET / 19 GMT. Please dont be late.

/bg join Bouh

Cu tonight :)

PS. Yesterday right before the raid start Natha has been trying to PM everyone who left his name in this topic and it's ur problem is u had not been online at that time.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
That sucked imo. i did who company whole day yesterday to se if crazy was on but nopp. u should have said a time on FH so ppl could join not pm imo :mad:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Well i asked those who are interested to leave their names in this topic in order to get informed shortly before 20 CET and i swear we've been trying to call everyone who signed here and left his name. Some ppl understood it properly and they were online at 20 CET and joined our raid. Some didnt but i dont feel like it's my fault cos it was a private guild raid and not a public one.
And crazy was on his shaman Tsss.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well havent said it was ur wrong or so, but i thought it was a joke about pm if u wanna join on the ml3 raid. i mean spamm 3k on FH :p but well was booring that i missed it, really need it on my shammy ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom