Ml3

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
I have roughly a fg willing to help on all stages... so setup a time and date, and we can get this show on the toad

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3 raid

Sign me up for the ML3 m8..but ..the starting hour its tricky. :) ..and another thing ..would be gr8 if we can do a prereq for ml3 ..the triton shammy etc..

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Would be great doing Prequest for 3.2 aka kill moughart, can be hard, but its a bg encounters so no reason not to do it.
Have egg, sword and neckless done before raid, it takes ages if everyone needs

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Just a little FYI about eggs on ML3 in case anyone hasn't been there since the 1.68 patch.

I went there last night with some of my /as and were surprised to find FOUR pregnant cobras waiting for us and another one insta repopped - the place was crawling with them!

I don't think the hours of farming at this step will need to be repeated ever again. ;) And, as you know, getting the swords for everyone was never the problem.

In short, I would say not to worry about having to farm eggs any more - it is now very easy. However, I would recommend the pre-req to kill Moughart and to kill a triton shaman (for the necklace) as these are pretty big detours from ToT and ML3 itself.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
i need it on 2 chars... i also need the pre quest done... if anyone wants to do it with me ^^

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up for the pre-quests, too Kelio :)

Got egg+sword from prev ml3-raid. But need Moughart + Shaman.

--
Erialor

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Synergy will have more than one full group available for a ML3 raid, any day or time.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Can count me in too, but I need the egg and sword still. Stupid things

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
What about sunday 1pm gmt?
Not that I'm particaluary interested in running the raid as I don't rly know what to do here - I'm sure alot other ppl would do a better job. But would like a date set, so I can get on with my ML-stuff :)

--
Erialor

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Baah - I for one can't be there on the time I said myself :( (sunday 1pm gmt).
Seems like a ML2 is planned to set of at the same time, too

--
Erialor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom