ML3 - Tuesday 12/7 at 1500cet - FFA! (NO PREQUEST REQUIRED)

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
After the very BIG success of running ML-raids in this new patch, I am going to continue with ML3 on tuesday 12/7 at 1500cet.

Due to the fact that you don't have to do the Moughart+Triton Shaman anylonger, there is no pre-quest for this raid. ALL ML3 steps are also BG steps.

Meet: INSIDE Temple of Twilight (ML3 Cave)
BG on: Booom
Time: Tuesday, 1500cet

Some short notes about the raid:

* We wait max 3 minutes for LD, and allows max 3 LDs per person
* We lotto items when the raid is finished, /random 200 - lowest win
* Bring good spirit and behave! Listen and act only to what is said in BG - follow the BG leader when he tells to continue forwards.
* Do NOT talk to any NPCs during the raid unless BG leader tells you to!

//MagnarTBL going to bed...

FAQ:
====
Q: What about prequests?
A: There are no prequests in this patch. You can still complete 3.10 without doing all the other 3.x steps, or even completing ml1 or ml2... Just come and complete the steps you feel like doing. The others can be done later if needed (like ml1 solo, ml2 solo etc). Saves a LOT of time! :) Also, there are no prequest for Kepa anylonger in 1.75+.

Q: Why meet inside the temple?
A: It is easier to get groups in and started that way. Otherwise we lose lot of time in getting there and porting group-by-group to avoid lds etc... IF you are unsure about getting in, I can help you from aerus with boat taxi. Armour will be the driver of that boat.

Q: How to get to Temple of Twilight?
A: Easy, just port Aerus and swim out in the ocean North-West. When you have entered Oceanus Notos, use /Faceloc 15000 58000. Dive down, and be sure to avoid Shraogh (big bad shark swimming occasionally outside the cave enterance). Zone in.

:worthy:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't you organise this to start bit later? I among others are at that time still at work - could prolly make it if raid would start 17 cet.

Txs,
Ix

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
ehm, i know u did this last night, but sense my comp hang up and i couldnt do anything i didnt get to finish it, so i hope u can do it again to day at the time u have set up or later... GO FOR IT! :clap: :clap: :clap:

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Reason for this early raid is to avoid conflict with Eriny+Jacina raid tonight - that basicly eats up all the evening.

I decided to give it a try at 1500cet, as so many ppl have vacation atm - and based on the feedback from yesterday, there will be a high number of ppl that will attend today raid.

I doubt this will be my last ML3-raid... I will arrange the next one on the evening. :)

//MagnarTBL :cheers:

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the raid last night :cheers:

Cant attend today though ... even though I have vacation ... its a clear blue sky and hot as h*ll so I ll "have to" bring the kids to the beach ... anyway good luck and see ya next raid. :cheers:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
MagnarTBL said:
Reason for this early raid is to avoid conflict with Eriny+Jacina raid tonight - that basicly eats up all the evening.

I decided to give it a try at 1500cet, as so many ppl have vacation atm - and based on the feedback from yesterday, there will be a high number of ppl that will attend today raid.

I doubt this will be my last ML3-raid... I will arrange the next one on the evening. :)

//MagnarTBL :cheers:

Hmm, ok I'll try to make it. Count Cadeven in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom