ML3 sunday 5/8/2004

Frend

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, I'd like to try and run an ML3 raid on sunday 5th aug, never done the ML3 raid before n hear its an ass but i'm willin to give it a bash, plz post interest here. Will be meeting at around 3pmGMT for the raid. Any questions u can contact me on here or in game.

THanks,

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
now i am guessing u mean the 5th of september. otherwise the fact that u joined on the 30th of august leeds me to think u time travel :drink: :worthy:

julz

Fledgling Freddie
count me in and a few in BoH need it as well :cheers:

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
great !
missed out on last one by 10 minutes but im deffinatly coming on this one.

Frend

Fledgling Freddie
sorry lol meant sunday 5th sept lol as for requests of doin on other days sorry cant do that m8 sunday is only day i can do it lol :) feel free to setup another raid :D

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with Chanter, already farmed egg and sword on previous raid, got shaman neckie just need to do Moughart :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
now i am guessing u mean the 5th of september. otherwise the fact that u joined on the 30th of august leeds me to think u time travel :drink: :worthy:
Don't be mean van. ;o

Beth

Fledgling Freddie
Hi people!

I'm a lvl 49 bard and totally new to ToA. I just read that it is not necessary to start with trial 1 so I hope that I can come along too. Ok I see that it's at 3pm GMT time but what is the location. As I said I'm totally new in ToA but I did found the following:

ML3 is located in Temple of Twilight, 15k 58k Oceanus Notos.
Bind in Aerus Haven and bring lots of underwater potions!
ML3 is by far the most time consuming master level

Is this correct and would I be welcome? :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You have to do the pre-reqs beforehand. Check VoS for details.

Frend

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for all support guys im gonna look into it over next couple of days, atm i guess mettin place is aerus in front of haven (usual djinn 'port in' place) plzmake sure to bring pots with u, I know plenty of alchemists who will gladly make your aquaintance, feel free to pm me if u do need to know any crafters.
Will post any updates to meetin place and/or time but atm it stands (and will stay unless i find somethin drastically wrong) as:

3pm GMT for main raid meet at Aerus haven.

If any turn up early then we can go grp at a time to get pre-req items etc. I will be hangin around around 2pm ish and all mornin sortin the little things out like breather pots cos i officially hav no life on a sunday lol.

Thanks
Frend

Sharne

Fledgling Freddie
Great, Nice 1 m8.
There with my Ranger Sourj 2 to help out with farming from 2 onwards :clap:

Myrrhia

Fledgling Freddie
will be there, already have egg/sword and neckie but didn't complete last time - so yay! very happy to come along - pls, pls. pls make ppl do pre-req's first as this one takes ages anyway......

Frend

Fledgling Freddie
after readin thru all the VoS stuff and many talks with ppl i've decided to do the Moughurt, eggs, swords and necklaces as a pre-req for this raid

if you can do these yourself by all means do I will be meetin to try n organise these pre-req's on friday night @ about 9pm GMT at aerus and sunday morning @ perhaps 11am GMT (depending how hungover i am ;)) again at aerus

I do NOT plan on doing the moughurt encounter or farm for eggs/necklaces/swords during the raid as i'd like it as fast n smooth as possible without tiresom breaks for the odd person :) hope you all appreciate that see you all on the day :D

ps thanks for all support, if anyone wants to volunteer to lead some grps thru pre-req's anytime not above plz post here :)

Thanks

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Frend said:
I do NOT plan on doing the moughurt encounter or farm for eggs/necklaces/swords during the raid as i'd like it as fast n smooth as possible without tiresom breaks for the odd person :) hope you all appreciate that see you all on the day :D

Wise man :)

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there (I hope)... got eel stomach too going spare I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom