ML3 - still ppl who need ?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Well since server crashed i could not join the sunday raid on second run =/

So basically i need the entire ML3 done. I have done one of the prerequired steps (the easier one). The other one is impossible unless more ppl help. So my question is, are there still ppl out there who are in the same situation?

If so maybe we can organize something and get this nightmare done...
Please, post here if you are interesed in ML3, even that other pre-req step.

Shorish

Fledgling Freddie
im at the same situation, after sever crash couldnt follow the ml3 raid, so i need the entire ml3 and i have the prequest done, lets see if this weekend we can do it

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
ok, gonna organize something then for next week, probably monday.
Will make a new post.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
well, im gonna need them when i come back from uni next thursday, wonder if anyone will still be doing the low MLs then :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Still need ml3. I am getting unlucky all the time with ml3 raids :(

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Interested here too, plz don't arrange this in a weekend ;-)

Question, which steps of ML3 are considered as 'should be done upfront' ?

Thanx

laiyna

Fledgling Freddie
What You Need Done Before Coming on an ML Raid/Recommended Raid Order

ML3 is located in Temple of Twilight, 15k 58k Oceanus Notos.
Bind in Aerus Haven and bring lots of underwater potions!

ML3 is by far the most time consuming master level, so here is what you can do to get the raid time down from 10-12 hours to 6-8 hours.

Get a full group (the shaman has been killed with 4 people, but you probably want a full group) and go to 15k 58k Notos. You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him, you'll need the group you brought with you kill a shaman). Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest. You can't complete them until you are with the raid, but you can do one step - kill a triton shaman.

Now go to Naxos, Melos or Skyros Territory. (If you don't know where those are, try http://www.daoc-illuminati.com/'s map of Meso).

Find and kill a purple triton shaman. Get the necklace and be sure to bring it on the ML3 raid.
You need at least 4 people to kill a triton shaman, might want to bring a little more. Sounds like there are multiple places you can find shaman, they have been reported at three different locs:

~35k 5k Meso Nov 18 - Jozi Rawr
5k 19k Meso Dec 21 - Avirez

Some Raid Leaders also want you to kill Moughart, but this is defently a /bg encounter and a near imposible requirement.

greetings,

Laiyna

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
I need 1.9 and 1.10 to finish ML1...so yes I guess I "still" need ML3
\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom