ML3 steps for those who missed it.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
pm me anytime...will do my best to get these for u. I am planning an ml3 run very soon so get them done now rather than rush at last minute.

pm gustav/hagussar/gustavson

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
if we get enuff ppl signing up at one time we will do more than just pres btw...this ml can be done with 2-3 groups...times that wud suit are evenings from sunday to thursday.

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
Supp sm signing upp for prereqs plz hold it monday-thursday though ;)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Very interested in a pre-reqs run dependant on fitting it into an otherwise hectic schedule! Soon as I hear when you might do this Gustav I'll say whether I can (hopefully) join up on my shaman Serafa. :D

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML6 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L7, ML8 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Gustav,

If you stick to normal "gustavo" hours i mean after dinner / kids bedtime :worthy:

I will join up with 1 RM and one other toon, and ofcause try to get as many from DH to join up as usual.

Need to know when you plan doing the ml3 raid so i can prepair guildies pre-steps together with them ;)

Hopefully not the comming saturday, but else im fine with any night, as long as it is start time 21.00 CET / 20.00 GMT.

Yours faitfully

Von War

GM - Danish Huscarls. :drink:

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Likewise, if you can post some more info (date) when the raid is to be arranged, I can possible get a couple from Bulle af Fetstryk to attend at regular Gustav-hours (2100cet).

Myself, I only lack Kepa and ML3.10 on my BB... Which I forgot to rejoin the BG after a wipe on Kepa when I arranged a ML3 last time myself. :)

Btw. 2-3fgs on ML3 is a bit short. We was 4fgs last time and had some problems on the really difficult tasks (mainly on Kepa which we almost had total wipeout on). Ofcourse, if ppl takes their ML5+ perfecter BBs with them and if not all have gimped ml2 toons - it helps. Also DPS matters... :m00:

/Magnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom