ML3 - Saturday :D 7:30 gmt

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ok since we got a pretty good turnout for the last ones , im gonna try ML3 this saturday (dont worry this time ill have a map ._. ) , altho we didnt complete ml2 fully last time, we coulda done 2.3 if we'd bothered , and tbh , the wipe on 2.9 was down to bad luck first time and , heh , my impatience the 2nd time (i think had i not assumed we needed the items and not activated it so quick we'd have been a little more ready) but hey it still saved a ton of BP...

so anyway , yes ml3 , we will ofc attempt to complete it all, but even if we do end up wiping , having as many steps possible will still save a lot on the bp , and will do this on all the mls upwards, the main goal will be to do all steps ofc on all the mls , but lets face it, due to server numbers and interest it may not be possible.. but its better to spend only about 5k bp in the end then 22k bp to get ml10 isnt it :)

Anyways , bg will be up on Rockmusic-p at 7ish, meeting aerus/excal , lotto at the end of the raid ofc .. hope to see u lot from the last ones there :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
ooooh goody count me in - not this alt, can't remember which one came along to the 1 + 2 ... think it was my warrior,

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
this was offcourse allready in last saturday? (4.8), but thx freddy being down whole weekend?, there wasnt enough peeps to even try ml3.

hopefully new one in near future :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully new one in near future :)

not from me im afraid, cba to waste time buying items for 50-100g each and no-one turning up. best we can do is wait till 1.89 when a fg can do almost all the ml steps , and hope enuf people are still playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom