ML3 raids?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Last weeks i've only seen like one raid, and i wasn't able to get to that one. Are there any plans on another one anytime soon? I've done whole ML4 and 5, and it's kind of suck to stay as ML2 cos i got few steps left on 3! :eek:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
<= needs ml3
ps dont' need ml2 done to go on ml3 :eek:

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
If it's on a weekend or after 10pm weeknights, i'm in.

-bd

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I might take that task upon myself, but dont hold your breath on it happening this week... Probably early next week... Suggest you at least get the prequests done...

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i strongly recommend to spend one evening to complete prerequests, and most ml3 steps (including those which require prequests) in 1.5-2 FGs max which is enough.

shark + octubus + lao + meduza raid looks a way easier and many ppl would join it for ml exp/drops/etc (around 2.5-3FGs are required).

beside such a two-part-raid is easy to organize and manage. We've done 2 guild ml3 raid exactly in such way. Personally i cba to waste up to 10 hours straight for ml3. And leading teh zerg in ToT is mental hell.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if I am going to lead the raid, I will not spend time on the prequests and will assume you have done these ahead of time... I've been on raids where we did these during the raid, 6+ hours on ML3 is not my idea of fun...

I think it even made my cry irl a few times ;)

Anyways, first have to get 50 (almost there, 1-2 days) then ML1 & 2 (probably done before the weekend), after that I'll plan a ML3 raid if one isnt announced before that time...

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
I know lots of ppl in FoM that needs ML3. Anyone daring to lead one?

Me and Fastkiller from FoM are leading a biguild (Vintergatan+FoM) ML2 raid on Thursday. We will do a ML3 raid not long after. :)

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Me and Fastkiller from FoM are leading a biguild (Vintergatan+FoM) ML2 raid on Thursday. We will do a ML3 raid not long after. :)

this still up, if so what time?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Sweet! Make another post when it's time for your ML3 raid. I got all prequests and groupsteps complete. Only need battle group encounters. :cheers:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Skeggi said:
this still up, if so what time?

Bonehead said:
Sweet! Make another post when it's time for your ML3 raid. I got all prequests and groupsteps complete. Only need battle group encounters. :cheers:

We did the ML2 raid tonight. Haven't set date on the ML3 raid yet though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom