ML3 raid

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys i need some help with organising a ml3 raid so i need a guy that knows that ml and got time to help me i would be V gratefull :)

/out

---------------------------------
ixtinx - 50 warden
Reidan - 45 animist
Chantix - 42 - chanter

Ioiid

Fledgling Freddie
im up for it!

if it gets organized ill be rdy for it.. Cant say i know it tho so cant help on that

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there.. if anyone wanna go do presteps please dont hessitate to give a /pm :)

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

i do actuelly only need 3.10 then i'm finished with that ML the thing i seek is a partner that can lead the raid with me coz i'm not that sure on how to lead the raid so i would be V happy if some1 that knows the raid will help me organize it

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i usually play at nights after work but dont think any1 will wont to come at ml that starts at 00:00 cet (yeh i kind of vampire ... as soon as catacombs will come ill create 1...kinda suits me :twak: )

i can try help if u want but as i work i have very limited time to play so its gonna be one of my days off (my programm is unstable) so i can play at daytime

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Any ML3 raid i would be interested in coming along.

available weekends and evenings

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
ethelion said:
hey guys i need some help with organising a ml3 raid so i need a guy that knows that ml and got time to help me i would be V gratefull :)

Get the walkthrough from VoS
Read it all the way through
Visit the dungeon and make sense of the map (might need a FG for this)
Once you can read the map properly and know how to get to the dungeon and have read each step at least twice then arrange a raid day/time
Be firm and stick to your decisions, ignore /bg whiners as there will be some.
Have the lotto rules sorted before going (pick an easy/quick way of doing)

= Fast, well run, fun raid. Becareful though, if you do this people will want you to do ml4 = headache !

Goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom